Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the site change and change back I'm sure morgan is the only TX person who knows this exists...

Discuss...

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Yes... Here goes the discussion...

That's correct, Rob. Apparently I am the only one who knows this exists so far. However, I would like to see this thread grow with the replies of other fellow Texas members.

Don't you agree?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[game show voice]Why yes, that would be nifty...

Kevin is back on, but way too cool to talk to us b/c he wants a new grill...

The rest of the crew are not really regulars... Maybe we will get a post from China soon...[/game show voice]

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
hey, i've been to TX before. does that count? my brother's a native texan. that makes me, like, the brother of a native texan.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
10th Warrior said:
hey, i've been to TX before. does that count? my brother's a native texan. that makes me, like, the brother of a native texan.
Holy shit. That's insane. Now that I think about it, I am also the brother of a native Texan!

And a message from China would be pretty cool. Is Kaboom coming back for summer or anything like that? Or is he living there FOREVAR!??!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zeorymer said:
Holy shit. That's insane. Now that I think about it, I am also the brother of a native Texan!

And a message from China would be pretty cool. Is Kaboom coming back for summer or anything like that? Or is he living there FOREVAR!??!
he's coming back special for you....

to destroy you!!! :devil:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2Point5RS said:
Hi! :nuetron:
wow a 3rd Texan... i'm not sure what to do now...:run:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the cricket thing is true... we just need more folks to post... if it's just me and morgan, I might as well use AIM

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
DanzBorin said:
the cricket thing is true... we just need more folks to post... if it's just me and morgan, I might as well use AIM
Yup... So Texans, I SUMMON THEE!! POST!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey any thread w/ 4 different posters in Texas forum is impressive...

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
OMG, you guys better get out of there! i just got this news flash from the CDC :eek:

For Immediate Release

There are now confirmed reports that the most horrible disease known to man is taking over Texas. this terrible plague is known as "teh suck". We urge all Texans to leave post haste before teh suck infects you. a quarrentine plan is currently under development

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
10th Warrior said:
OMG, you guys better get out of there! i just got this news flash from the CDC :eek:
yeah, apparently it was created in St. Louis and brought down here accidentally... the first reported case was from a guy called the new number 2... he was the first person to have teh suck! :lol:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
DanzBorin said:
yeah, apparently it was created in St. Louis and brought down here accidentally... the first reported case was from a guy called the new number 2... he was the first person to have teh suck! :lol:
yeah, i actually met that guy once. he was this kind of dirty hobo who likes to rumage through dumpsters at sunrise. you could see teh suck all over his face and he kind of twitched when he'd talk. he told me he got it from this gypsy rat he tried to make crawl down his pants. the rat didn't like it very much so it put a voodoo gypsy curse on him, hence teh suck. then he farted in the general direction of texas, hence the current scare.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Hmmm... We just played a lacrosse team from MO not too long ago, and destroyed them... They had a very bad case of teh suck.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Zeorymer said:
Hmmm... We just played a lacrosse team from MO not too long ago, and destroyed them... They had a very bad case of teh suck.
hmm, well, how have you played since then. they may have been teh contagious.

·
Registered
2000 Coupe... FAST
354 Posts
DanzBorin said:
Kevin is back on, but way too cool to talk to us b/c he wants a new grill...
[/game show voice]
nah, just busy selling items from a JDM clip I purchased last week.

Project Bankrupt is in full effect :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts