Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Okay...I need to take pictures of my car. When is the deadline?
Unless I can use pictures of other cars I have taken pictures of.

I have a picture of a Rally car on fire.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
On FIRE? :lol: I dunno if I need *that* at the top of the forums!

Basically, any RS is able to be up there, no deadline, more like when am I going to get off my lazy ass and do it? :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey rs25.com (i know your real name, but i forget sorry)

if you want, you can put me in charge of finding the scooby of the month for ya....just so its not another hassle you have to deal with, i would be more than welcome to help ya out

[email protected]
aim- levels1069

lemme know!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I've only had mine since March and I have not taken any pictures of it. I normally photograph the rallies in the NW region. Then there is some of the rallycrosses too.
:rollin:
Okay, now regarding the RS, do the cars need to have modifications, or can they be a neat picture of a stocked car?

Debbie

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
:wtf:
Scooby of the month? I thought we switched to Scooby of the quarter!:D

·
Registered
548 Posts
Scooby of the quarter is easier. It also won't feel like you have just done one for the month, before you have to select another scooby. :boxer: Another suggestion is to select one every other month.

Debbie

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
how about me? hehehehe....

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Scooby of the quarter is easier. It also won't feel like you have just done one for the month, before you have to select another scooby. Another suggestion is to select one every other month.
:wtf: Actually, I was being sarcastic; It used to be Scooby of the Week, then it switched to Scooby of the Month not too long ago, but the current one has been up there for like 2 or 3 months!:D :p

·
Registered
548 Posts
JZ 007 that is a cool picture. It looks like you used a wide angle lens. Your shutter speed had to of been down there too. I really like that shot. Was it something you just thought of at the moment?
:drool: :D

Debbie

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
djb6 said:
JZ 007 that is a cool picture. It looks like you used a wide angle lens. Your shutter speed had to of been down there too. I really like that shot. Was it something you just thought of at the moment?
:drool: :D

Debbie
the setting i used for that shot: Nikon N-70, Sigma 17-35mm, don't know f/stop because i had it on shutter priority at 30sec. on Fuji Press 400

no, it was something planned out. i saw a photo in a photo magazine, and it gave me an idea.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
djb6 said:
I need to ask...what is in the vent area? I am not able to make that out.
in the vent area is a little airplane. it'll light up when there is a phone call to any cell phone.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Okay, to hand hold the camera at that speed, I am thinking you held your breath, or had a mono pod. I know I have done somethings with waterfalls.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of your work.

:checkit:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
N/A said:
Wow Darth Helmet must have been driving at Ludicrous Speed!
actually, i was only going about 40ish or so mph. you can see my speedo, :lol:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
djb6 said:
Okay, to hand hold the camera at that speed, I am thinking you held your breath, or had a mono pod. I know I have done somethings with waterfalls.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of your work.

:checkit:
i had it on a tripod that was in the front passenger seat area. i want to try some slow shutter speed with waterfalls or water movement, but there are no waterfalls or streams in san francisco. i'm trying to work on a webpage for my work. still no time to do so.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts