Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
yeah this new board is awesome...so glad it was created...i kinda feel bad not being involved in the i-Club like i was anymore but ya know what time rolls on. And like i have said, i could walk away from the impreza world today and be TOTALLY satisfied with all the friends i have made to date and all the sheeot i have learned in such a short time. I am glad us old skool guys have stuck thru it and come this far.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Re: Re: This place is exploding!!

Poppa Smurf said:

Is it my imagination or did a lot of people own jeeps before getting a impreza? 98 wrangler with BFG 33" under it maybe its the all-wheel drive.
Maybe... :) I doubt I will ever get one though. Fast cars need to be a thing of the past for me. My jeep keeps my speed in check. I'll probably tag along if James goes racing though. I love speed, it's just the cops that have a problem with it. :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
>>Looking at that post reminded me of something: Can we make it where we can add our cars and the color (or a little note) below our username? Please? <<

Yeah.. It would be pretty cool to have pics of our cars in our sig.. (Not just links :) )

·
Premium Member
04 STI silver\silver
217 Posts
wop said:

let all raise our glasses in a toast to RS25.com... thanks to you sir we have a place of our own!

-wop
Here, Here {sips from Champagne flute while thinkin Where is my Guinness pint glass and who drinks out of a flute?}

21 - 27 of 27 Posts