Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
You fuckers! Why didn't you tell us? That sexy little girl in a bikini! How did I miss that one? By the way.... did you guys beat her rube boyfriend’s ass or just humiliate him? And the firemen’s name is Casey (QUICKWRX)

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha it was so unexpected. she got in contact with us and told us that Val, Solidforce(Jimmy), and Ryan from irvine subaru we're trying to hook up with her so she invited us over:biggest:

her boyfriend however wanted to show his love for Val, we had nothing to do with it. Its so shameless its just wrong. Will try to get another outing with her.

We came to see the lancer girl

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I really wonder what the future holds for our little Mitsubishi vixen? Who would have thought there would be a SoCal Scoob groupie? :lol:

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude I just think its funny how this queen of Southern California Lancer Club is whore'n my car, if only there was like a million of her, she would create world peace.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
Dude I just think its funny how this queen of Southern California Lancer Club is whore'n my car, if only there was like a million of her, she would create world peace.

i would love to lick her pussy!!!!:drool:

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Frank I haven't washed my hood yet, you can smell the poo tang stain on my hood still, she gets really moist when ever she's near my car.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
Hey Frank I haven't washed my hood yet, you can smell the poo tang stain on my hood still, she gets really moist when ever she's near my car.

That was me. Frank gets turned on by the smell of the mens room.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Eric is actually one of the wrx owners (one of the owners that knows the difference between an RS and WRX)I actually like talking to on the board or in person, very funny guy but c'mon Eric we come here to say or do what ever we want, Too many rules in I-club. So thats why a lot of the RS owners migrated over here and a lot of the WRX owners are moving over to clubwrx.net and wrxyz.com. All thats left in I-club now are a bunch of Noobs.

Scott was right, a lot of the past meets have gone down the drain. Plus a lot of the meets got boring so thats why we started doing inviasions it was something different venturing out to other car clubs in person. Plus its kind of hard to find the right crew to do a drive with because most of the new WRX drivers won't go that route(one guy who just bought his brand new WRX wagon said its a SHOW CAR).

I also do weekly meets at life Plaza for my friends I hang with on a daily basis, most of them are RS owners but wrx owners are more than welcome to come down.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts