Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And you are supposed to post in threads.
So everyone post in here.
Texas died again.
I revived it once, I shall try again.

Clear!

·
Registered
23 Posts
sry for not posting but i am currently gearing back up for school and got alot of stuff to do so i probably won't post much till i need help with a subaru again

**crossed fingers** im praying when the 03's come out that this guy will have to lower the price again so it might get further into my price range

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
S.S. Are you looking at a new car?? If so let me know what you are looking at and I will tell you what invoice price is. You might be able to use that against him and get him to drop the price. I know that is what every one does to me. Anyway the '03s are here and the price went up $150 to $300, without any real changes, unless you think a lighted ring around the ignition switch is worth $200.

sean

·
Registered
23 Posts
tmrrally- i am not looking at a new subi, i am actually looking at a 99 rs with 70000k on it, he already has a good price, but being 17 i can't even afford it right now, so i was wondering what the depreciation on it would b when the 03's go on sale:confused:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Sorry to say, the prices most likely will not drop. They are rare and there are alot of people looking for them. At least that is how it is in So. Cal.

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
Silver Saddle said:
tmrrally- i am not looking at a new subi, i am actually looking at a 99 rs with 70000k on it, he already has a good price, but being 17 i can't even afford it right now, so i was wondering what the depreciation on it would b when the 03's go on sale:confused:
With 70k, you should be looking at $9-10k that's a lotta miles...:eek:

I paid $14k plus change last june for a 99 with 28k miles. And no, they aren't rare, you see them for sale on the boards all the time, and most of the prices are fairly reasonable. They are nice cars, but not Ferraris...;)

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where are you getting all this free time to post anyways, Kaboom?

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
Zeorymer said:
Where are you getting all this free time to post anyways, Kaboom?
the free post fairy...:p

·
Registered
subbie
328 Posts
kind of funny once i started my job, i got a crapload of free time, before that i was busier than all hell, and my school gave me a computer too

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's awesome man! What more could you ask for now?!

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, yeah, I guess you're right.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have you learned any cool Chinese pickup lines? I want to hear some!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts