1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, check this out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1847708907

First clue, he wants $32,000. Second subtle hint, " Tobacco Smoking has never occured inside this vehicle." Only mod is window tint. Hmmmm...

Then he says he'll work with a financial institution, IF it isn't too much hassle, DOOD. And he's up front about not cleaning it before it's sold. I'm sure you'll get that $32,000.

"Buyer agrees it is his/her responsibility for the proper use of items purchased from seller and holds seller free of any liability for injury, loss or death resulting from use or misuse. "

Paranoid?

I'm going to email him and ask him if the interior smells like one of those vanilla air fresheners.

For the record, I don't have any problem with people smoking pot. Just those who act stupid when they do.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Holy shit, 20% tint?! I bet that is his hideout for smoking weed! Damn!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
"cash prefered" :lol: and the car is dinged and scratched worse then my car :eek: good luck on the $32k though. i think the lack of oxygen is getting to his brain :)

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's only up to $14,200, and the "reserve not met" has gone away. That's a hell of a price with only 12 hours left. That really proves he's stoned. "DOOOOOd, I, like, want $32,000, but, uhhh, would, like, take anything."

Streetman is contemplating bidding on a post it note WRX. Hmmmm...I think I'm stoned.

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, but in a bug eyed, margarine yellow, rex.

My appoligies to all those owning such an abomination.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Did anyone else enlarge the photo of the sticker price of the WRX? It clearly shows in the top right hand corner:

Manufacturers suggested retail price
$23,995.00

Then total suggested retail price(bottom right)
$26,678.00

and he's asking sooo much more than that

I guess that $8000 tint job made the value of the car jump up to $32,000.00

Thank god nobody bid that high

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I attempted to buy it, and the dude took the auction down early. I'll be updating this post with our full coorespondance. He's a total idiot. I'm waiting for one more email from him. The top bid was only $15,000 before he took it down. I figured I'd shine it up and sell the POS for $17,500. I don't think he'll take it though. He says he'll take 24K! Ha! I'll do some cutting and pasting later. Hopefully he gets back to me with another unbelievable email.

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, here's what I think will be all of it. This dude is totally stoned, and on various other substances. I just cut and pasted everything, with a simple line in between emails. It shouldn't be too hard to follow. The comments in italics are things that I'm just throwing in now, not what was said to him. Here goes:
I'm buying some land
Bryan
Great salespitch. Make sure you dont take a whole lot of time, and certainly don't put forth any effort, dude. Also, buying land. Hmmm...need growing room, do we?
You sure the gasoline smell isn't coming from that bag? The one in your hand? That you're huffing gas from??!!! Check into it buddy.
I'd take 24k for it.
Bryan
Yep, he's stoned.

I don't figure he'll respond to me anymore.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
:roflmao: the brakes are unknown :lol: that's classic. you should have asked him how much boost fluid he had left :lol: of course, the best part is where you tell him 24k is too much, and then he raises the price :roflmao: that guy is a piece of work, for sure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts