Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I found this 1999 OBS and I'm pretty sure I might buy it. They're selling it for $4,990, and has 127,000 miles. I'm planning on taking a look at it this this friday, but before I go take a look at it, does it seem to be a good deal to you guys? Anything particular I should look for as far as problematic areas? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this would be my first car. Here's the ad description:

Comes packed with everything that you want such as the gas saving 2.2L four cylinder engine,all wheel drive,all power,5 Speed manual transmission,ice cold A/C, and much more.In excellent mechanical condition,recently serviced, always well maintained.Drives and performs very well, ready for many more years of everyday use.You will be able to tell upon viewing it that this car is a bit nicer than your average used car.There are no defects in the paint (other than a few normal rock chips)or interior issues.We purchased this car directly from it's previous owner,and it is not an unwanted prior trade-in or rental car,or from an auction or an auto wholesaler. It is also a California car, and was not shipped in from out of state area where weather conditions could have had an effect on the condition of the vehicle. It has a 100% clean Carfax report (available for review),it has never been involved with any type of accident,has never been stolen,and the odometer mileage is consistent and original.The car has been preinspected by our mechanics and determined to be in excellent mechanical condition with no problems or issues. It has also passed all of the necessary smog and safety inspections. We stand behind all of the vehicles that we sell with our free included warranty.
We are confident that you will appreciate the quality that this vehicle offers once you see it in person.You will not be disappointed with our hand selected inventory of pre-owned vehicles.We are very selective when we are purchasing our inventory,because we know that you deserve the best.

· mix and match..:)
MY99 GF4 Ver6 Re-creation
849 Posts
Guys....99's had 2 different Airboxes....the earlier one had a MAF and the box was rounder....the later 99's had a MAP therefore like a later 2.5 RS's...Mine...luckily was the later..:)
hope that helps....oh...and that much money is tooo much...EBAY has had some decent OBS going for the $2500 Range..Just so you know..

:)

Bill

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.