Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Thinking about getting a turbo

653 views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  codemunky 
#1 ·
I was wondering what's your thoughts on an aftermarket turbo?
Would you do it? Who would want to.

#7 ·
jdmimpreza said:
Dude you know whats lame.
I asked my friend today if he was interested in a partial sponsorship from Rotora. This would include a big brake kit, tien lowering springs, the carbon fiber wing and a new set of rims and tires(his choice of wheels from www.altwheels.com) for his IS300. He told me he wants to think about it. How lame is that!
Maybe he doesn't want stickers on his car...hahaha

#12 · (Edited)
Naw it wasn't me, I'm still in it. The other guy has been banned by a lot of vendors who refuse to do business or to even sell him anything now. Its pretty bad. I look into if they want another Rs25.

P.S. get the dent fixed on your car and do some track events.
Thats what the performance sponsors like to see.

#13 ·
Weak! If he turns it down let us know why...!

jdmimpreza said:
Dude you know whats lame.
I asked my friend today if he was interested in a partial sponsorship from Rotora. This would include a big brake kit, tien lowering springs, the carbon fiber wing and a new set of rims and tires(his choice of wheels from www.altwheels.com) for his IS300. He told me he wants to think about it. How lame is that!

#18 ·
jdmimpreza said:
Naw it wasn't me, I'm still in it. The other guy has been banned by a lot of vendors who refuse to do business or to even sell him anything now. Its pretty bad. I look into if they want another Rs25.

P.S. get the dent fixed on your car and do some track events.
Thats what the performance sponsors like to see.
Dude, canyon runs, auto-x, rally-x, sherriff chases...oh man, I'm sure they'll get the advertisement from me...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.