Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
alright! hehe, another thread to whore in :lol:

yea, i know giants lost. oh well, hey, i didn't expect the giants to go to the world series. they made the wild card and i thought that was it. didn't think they were gonna beat atlanta, didn't think they were gonna beat St. Louis. it's been a great season, and i thank them for it. if the giants had won, that would've been a treat, but even if they didn't it's ok.

jansen

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
let's not talk about game 6. i was fawking listening to them on the radio, and i thought it was gonna be over. 5-0 top of the 6th. i was all ready to go out and celebrate. then blah blah, 3 run homer by the angels. i was like oh fawk. then it was 5-4, and at that point i knew the giants were gonna lose. baseball is kinda strange cause once you get the momentum going, no one can stop it.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i have recovered already. secret is, don't talk about the world series with anyone.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
St. Louis lost to the SF Giants btw.

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
its all abotu the SD CHARGERS

ha ha fuck the raiders then fuck the broncos and a huge "CRAM IT UP YOUR ASS" goes out to the GIANTS (baseball) ha ha!!!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
sports? screw sports...it's all fake!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i really really think that most sports are fake. let's think of it this way, if NBA players can make shots so easily, they can also miss shots easily. get what i'm saying? football is even more fake. missed fgs, interceptions, and fumbles, all can be done on purpose with ease. and refs have a big part in this. they are the ones that make bad calls. come on, years ago, they didn't have instant reply in NFL, why? so, they can't over turn a play. if it was really that fair, it shouldn't be up to the coaches to challenge a play, that decision should be made by the refs. if they don't remember what they say, just go for the instant reply.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
sometimes i do think we never landed on the moon. :lol: how you know?

·
Registered
'00 BRP RS Sedan, '04 FXT PSM
219 Posts
Gagan, how can you support a team that bailed on us for so many years? Al Davis is a fucking retard and never should have taken the team to LA LA land. Oh well.

-Brian

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
eastbaysubaru said:
Gagan, how can you support a team that bailed on us for so many years? Al Davis is a fucking retard and never should have taken the team to LA LA land. Oh well.

-Brian
word!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts