Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if this is wtlw but my DVR says that tonight they are doing a pimp my ride episode where "A paintball player's 1996 Subaru Impreza becomes a rally car with off-road tires, rally graphics and lots of paintball gear." It's on at 6:30pst if anyone else wants to be horrified by it.

JC

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
Exterior is okay. Ugly wing and ugly front bumper. But the color is pretty nice

Interior is rice. 12 speakers in the back seat. Yellow interior.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS
288 Posts
:run: I thought it looked alright. Didn't like the wing too much though. Not my style, but hell, from what he had before, I'd take that lickity split! I don't see why everyone one is haten'. I thought we were all family here?

·
Registered
1996, Impreza Brighton (Blue)
5 Posts
The rims seemed more orange to me than gold, or maybe my TV's fucked up. Gold OZ racing rims would have been hellofalot betta.

·
The Truth.
2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
5,390 Posts
No, they won't be online until 7pm PST. I will record it on DVR. Just lame because I will be gone for dinner at that time. So spoon, look online in 2 hours and 30 minutes, it'll probably be uploaded then.

But on a side note, I missed the episode of Rob and Big this week and just watched it on MTV.com ... Man I LOVE that show, those guys are absolutely hilarious.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts