Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

441 - 460 of 3756 Posts

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
^ yeah, I seen that listed. Just dont have the bread right now for anything. The new tires and alignment set me back a bit already. Ive rebuilt a transmission before so getting some upgraded gears would be a better option IMO. What I would really like to get is a WRX rear diff.

·
Registered
2007 2.5i/2010 Forester
228 Posts
Yep I think that would about do it for a killer build. From what you've allready got and what's in the list should be perfect. What comp ratio would you be at? Tim and everyone is saying to stay between 9.6 and 10:1 for this kit. Any higher or lower would lower the performance from what they are saying.

The main thing is the injectors to make sure you won't lean out since the stock ones will be at their max after a tune. You already did the pump I think didn't you?

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #445
i hear ya.. i tried talking him into just selling me the center diff :lol: prob woulda got it anyway if RA gearset wasnt such a bitch on the highway
They would be great around town because their so short but you know how everything is here in Texas, so spread out all over. You have to drive at least 50 miles to get to somewhere decent.

Yep I think that would about do it for a killer build. From what you've allready got and what's in the list should be perfect. What comp ratio would you be at? Tim and everyone is saying to stay between 9.6 and 10:1 for this kit. Any higher or lower would lower the performance from what they are saying.

The main thing is the injectors to make sure you won't lean out since the stock ones will be at their max after a tune. You already did the pump I think didn't you?
Im not sure as to what compression ratio Im going to use. I will definitely see what everyone else suggests is best. I will probably get some STi injectors from my a friend and I’ve been hearing good things about this fuel pump >> DEATSCHWERKS 300LPH. I still have the stock fuel pump in the tank.

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #446
I just got this helmet from a very good friend of mine. I’m going to take all of the unnecessary stuff off before next weekends Gymkhana event.

·
Registered
2001 2.5RS SRP Coupe
253 Posts
helmet graphics are legit. request vids/pics of the gymkhana event. this is probably "bro-tastic" but i found great humor in the "obama can't gymkhana" sticker in the Block's video.

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #452 (Edited)
LOL, I did the Seafoam again today. Its been probably a year or so since last time, but this time I shot a video while my buddy reved her up a bit. After the video I drove the car full throttle down some country backroads until all the smoke disappeared. There wasnt that much smoke this time around as compared to the very first time I tried it, which is a good thing.

Remember my writeup: http://www.rs25.com/forums/f145/t131790-thegoldenfists-05-aspen-white-impreza.html#post2083055

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #453
So I was the only one at work last night and with us being closed I had to hold the fort down. Oh yeah, and I parked my car in front of the store :D

Sexy ass!

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #456
Thanks, I was actually thinking of getting me the "limited" trunk lip but they cost so damn much.

·
Registered
07 2.5i
1,189 Posts
beautiful car.
i think the top spoiler from a 06-07 sti would set it off personally
I know a guy locally selling at top spoiler that's black never installed for I believe 175-200...but that limited would look really nice...the cf limited wings aren't too much from what I remember

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #458
I really like the way my ass looks with nothing on it. You wouldnt believe how many WRX/Sti guys around here want my wingless trunk. Im surprised that someone hasnt stolen it yet.

441 - 460 of 3756 Posts