Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
JdmGary said:
yoi yoi dee yoi yoi yoi dee yode yo de

What is he saying

yea that guy gets pretty annoying :loser: he sounds like a broken record.

But as far as the turn goes, it looks like everyone turns in too aggressively and then ends up locking up the brakes... someone with a scooby needs to show those guys how to take a turn :corn:

·
Registered
00 RS, 99 fozzy & 04 rex
1,086 Posts
that corner is there to increase crowd/spectator participation...why just watch...get involved!!

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,537 Posts
luv2mod_scoobys said:
But as far as the turn goes, it looks like everyone turns in too aggressively and then ends up locking up the brakes... someone with a scooby needs to show those guys how to take a turn :corn:

I noticed that, too, most of those guys had the fronts locked up, so they just pushed straight on thru instead of turning. Probably had a long straightaway before that corner, and people where just going too fast into it. That would be fun to watch, though!

·
A series of tubes
95 GM8, 98 GF8, 02 GG2, 05 GD6
696 Posts
According to the comments he's going "Ojojojojojoj" which is apparently "wowowowowowow" which... even in english is a retarded thing to be saying over and over and over...

Man that's a wicked corner though! Wonder how that many co-drivers screwed up the pace-notes.

·
Registered
2013 Subaru BRZ GBS
3,187 Posts
Probably an extra-slippery corner after a long straight that has some deep gravel right in the middle of it, that and that corner has no side burm or anything... Its just off the edge and you are toast!

·
Registered
V4 Sti BRP, 98LGT SP, 94SVX PW
730 Posts
Seen worse corners.
So I think the title should be "One of the best rally corners"
This is what rally driving is all about. And also why you have a co-driver reading pace notes.
I would like to see around the bend because that
one car was flipping as it came into camera.

What rally is this from?

·
Registered
'01 BRP Coupe
2,799 Posts
so...
1. the retard yelling "ojojojojo" couldve rigged it
2. screwed up pace notes
3. something on track. read #1.

they all couldnt have just made the SAME mistake on the SAME corner, right?

also here's a question: why do race cars always sit there for an extended amount of time even after a small bump? diagnostics? i am talking about cars with little to no apparent damage.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts