Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

81 - 100 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
RSTi
323 Posts
Бля у меня тоже Бухгалтерия есть (Financian и Managerial Accounting) и это что то... я скоро умру от скуки! хаха

Я надумываю ехать где то на Весенние каникулы ;) А как у вас с нашими, Много? Девушки Русские есть? А то у нас тут напряг! :rolleyes:
А когда у вас весенние каникулы? У меня они в конце месяца... Наши тут есть, наши везде есть лол но правда русских знакомых у меня тут мало. Вот кого тут много это китайцев :lol:

·
Registered
94L
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
А когда у вас весенние каникулы? У меня они в конце месяца... Наши тут есть, наши везде есть лол но правда русских знакомых у меня тут мало. Вот кого тут много это китайцев :lol:
Хахаха ну ты загнал! :lol:

Бля хуй знает, где то в марте?! может? Я узнаю по точнее позже... Да еще и не факт что смогу, седне работу получил :)

Кстати, я ВКонтате

Êîíòàêòå | Âõîä

Спать че то хочу, так что пойду я! Приятно познакомится! Добавляй меня в контакте если у тебя он есть, а если нет то советую сделать ;)
Давай! Спишемся! :)

·
Registered
RSTi
323 Posts

Бля хуй знает, где то в марте?! может? Я узнаю по точнее позже... Да еще и не факт что смогу, седне работу получил :)

Кстати, я ВКонтате

Êîíòàêòå | Âõîä

Спать че то хочу, так что пойду я! Приятно познакомится! Добавляй меня в контакте если у тебя он есть, а если нет то советую сделать ;)
В контакте меня нет, я на фейсбуке так что могу те в личку скинуть свое мыло можешь меня там добавить. Рад знакомству, держи связь!

Agghmmm so yes back to disscussing URAL's ride :lol:

·
Premium Member
95 impreza L, 05 LGT, 85 aw11
304 Posts

Кстати, я ВКонтате

â êîíòàêòå | âõîä

החיים של סובארו שלי התחילו גב כאשר הייתי , כאשר זזתי לניו יורק של צפון המדינה איפה פגשתי את הידיד הגדול שלי ושכן תת יאמאסטאר. הוא אחראי בשביל להציג אותי לעולם של סובארו. ??

·
Premium Member
95 impreza L, 05 LGT, 85 aw11
304 Posts
В контакте меня нет, я на фейсбуке так что могу те в личку скинуть свое мыло можешь меня там добавить. Рад знакомству, держи связь!

Agghmmm so yes back to disscussing URAL's ride :lol:
राज्य~का~वह~भाग~जो~मुख्य~शहर~से~दूर~हो न्यूयार्क से मिले, जहां मैं मेरे मित्र और महान subiemaster करता है । उन्होंने इसके लिए जिम्मेदार पुर: स्थापित करने के लिए मेरे subaru विश्व हो गया है । !!!!

·
Registered
'99 OBS Silverthorn Metallic
656 Posts
החיים של סובארו שלי התחילו גב כאשר הייתי , כאשר זזתי לניו יורק של צפון המדינה איפה פגשתי את הידיד הגדול שלי ושכן תת יאמאסטאר. הוא אחראי בשביל להציג אותי לעולם של סובארו. ??
owned...
I wish I could read without vowels though :blol:.

So... The car...
Photos? :p

·
Registered
94L
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
Update!!!

Ok guys, today I've been in the shop working on the Roo for about 5 hours.

I got Tanabe GF210 from Supers(Matt) a week ago, and this weekend I got time to put them on ;)

I got 04 WRX struts that I been riding on since the summer, with some RS tophats that I got with the springs Tanabes went on ;)

While I was there I found another problem after my famouse spin out at Bear mountain. I discovered I bent one of the sliders on the front drivers caliper. There's the cause for my braking situation I had. In which I step hard on the brakes and the car pulls to the right. So that got fixed.

Also when I redid the suspenssion this time, I put everything on correctly unlike the last time where I put the left side struts on the right etc. :bonk:

One thing I need to do now is get the strut perch cushion (rubber piece uptop) because the rear makes shit loads of noise when the springs move.
Also, I put about a mil. worth of washers to try and prevent ass sag but that didn't help. When I get the cushion, I will get in there and add some more (an inch worth maybe :lol: ) Other than that here's a before, and after shot ;)

Before:

After:

Sorry for the poor quality on the second pic, I will hopefully drag my buddy out for a photoshoot with his Cannon soon :lol:

Review:

FIRST I want to point out that It IS possible to use AWD strut/spring combo on a FWD car! However, there is some persvasion needed to be done with a hammer cuz the tires rub on the spring seat. Couple bangs take care of that tho ;) Another con is that the ass sits about an inch lower than with the AWD knuckles...

Now to the springs; The ride is suprisingly better than the WRX combo I rode on for 7 months, its smooth and quiet responsive. I need swaybars now tho, at least in the back :lol: What else? well, my buddy says that its pretty bad for the struts to drive with the car that low, which I believe cuz the strut travel area is significantly decreased. So, there you go ;) Enjoy!

Ohh and the front tires rub somewhere on the fender liner on half turn... :)

·
Registered
1998 2.5RS coupe
320 Posts
Like the build, minus one thing. You've had this car for how long, and the bumper is still isn't painted? It hurts my eyes. :(

·
Registered
94L
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Like the build, minus one thing. You've had this car for how long, and the bumper is still isn't painted? It hurts my eyes. :(
Fuck it, the bumper wasn't used for a year and a half :lol: will paint it when it gets warmer. On top of that, reason I didnt paint it over the summer is because I leave States during summer to go back home :p

·
Registered
94L
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Yahh I know, I wish. But im sooo broke, I cant afford to mount my summer tires cuz I don't have the machine in the shop :(

My job didnt go as planned either so that's a fail :'(

81 - 100 of 333 Posts