Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

201 - 220 of 333 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,025 Posts
damn, thats a good deal. You have any old 2.5's laying around? I need to piece a cheap motor together, my car wasnt doing so well today, its been making lots of noises and smells that it shouldnt make.

·
Registered
94L
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Ohh damn.. No I don't :/ I'll ask around tho!

Maybe that means its time for a swap? ;)

P.S. Shit... Now I need LSD rear axles..

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,025 Posts
The lsd axles, one side has like a 1/2" longer stub than the other right? I forget where i saw a pic of em. Id swap, but me not working last week and my bank account having like 75 bucks in it arent agreeing with what i want to do :lol:

·
Registered
94L
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
The lsd axles, one side has like a 1/2" longer stub than the other right? I forget where i saw a pic of em.

Yea, They are slightly different... so now Im in search of those Fuckers! haha

Id swap, but me not working last week and my bank account having like 75 bucks in it arent agreeing with what i want to do :lol:

Uhhh, not good bud... not good! haha What happened to the other motor you picked up recently?

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,025 Posts
I never got it, the guy junked the car before i could get it. And theres an RS that might still be at harry's in PA with an LSD rear in it, its 4.44 but the axles are the same. Its been there since Jan, so i dont know if they got rid of it or not.

·
Registered
94L
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
I never got it, the guy junked the car before i could get it. And theres an RS that might still be at harry's in PA with an LSD rear in it, its 4.44 but the axles are the same. Its been there since Jan, so i dont know if they got rid of it or not.
Hmmm... that give's me Ideazz! :screwy:

Another meet? lol

·
Registered
94L
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
LOL Ill scatter around some peeps...

Guesswho might want to join, and maybe some Broken guys if they need any q-panels or something.. haha

·
Registered
94L
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Not really much to update today, but Im trying to arrange some shop time to put my new trans in. My mother took the camera to Russia so not many pics unless from the phone ^^^
also, couple days ago I was notified that my Grandmother passed away.
So kinda concerned with other stuff atm.

Thanks

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
94L
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Update!!!

K guys and Gals! My mother came back with the camera so I could finally snap some decent shots... anndddd.... Today my car first in her 2 years of me pwning her seen off road :)

Here are the pics of its Muddiness!;)

I also got bored...
I had Ford 5x7's laying around so I said wth/// Got a drill and some bolts from SubieMasta and got to it :)

They're Ight... Don't see much difference between these and the 6.5 Pioneers I had. These do have little more base to them tho..

What do you think? Legit or what?? :lol:

·
Premium Member
95 impreza L, 05 LGT, 85 aw11
304 Posts
you biiish never txted me back! :p I pulled the defi's out and started taking interior apart.. man we gotta do your tranny soon!

·
Registered
94L
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
I called you last night but I guess you were too wasted to pick up!!! :p I kno what you did there :lol:

Yo tom Ima go check in on the sand blaster and If i can Ill do your stuff and MAYBE Ill stop by the shop if I have enough time.. I gotta be at work at 4.

201 - 220 of 333 Posts