Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 244 Posts

·
Baby Sitter
1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
not much to update.

been dealing with the three snow storms we got this week, got stuck at my house until i could be plowed out. had snow drifts up to 3' in my driveway.

but i did aquire a few more parts for her.

first is i got a set of gold 5 spoke rs wheels from moto.

then th3wit dropped off my hood in the middle of another snow storm that we were getting and almost got stuck in my driveway with his taco.

now all i gotta do is wait for it to get warmer out and i can start working on the car again.

·
Baby Sitter
1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
would be better if i could actually get to my garage also.

also wheels need refinished and the hood painted, i'm not going to run around with miss matched panels.

it would be like having a red fender on a black car.

·
Baby Sitter
1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
not amused penndot :unamused:

(this is the main road in front of my house for the last 3 days.)

·
Baby Sitter
1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
yesterday i got car access to my garage finally.

a buddy dropped of a snow blower that wasn't running correctly and said if i get it going i could use it the rest of the season.

well i got it as good as i could get, its going to need the carb pulled off and gone over.

then on tuesday i picked up the new beast, been wanting and needing a bigger truck and this past week with the snow we decided to get one.

2003 F-250, extended cab, 4x4, 5.4 gas, spray in bed liner, 8' box, hitch with brake controller all wired up with only 97k miles on it.

·
Baby Sitter
1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well after three weeks of waiting it is finally is done, now i just need to go and pick it up.

i also have a few other goodies that i need to post up about, but they will have to wait for another day when i can snap some pics

·
Baby Sitter
1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'm currently running a set of 6 spokes from my rs but I did pick up a set of rs gold 5 spokes from moto.

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,852 Posts
i like it. find a lip from something honda and mate it to that bumper..you'll love it.

you might also see if someone can photochop the gunmetal grill...might be throwing off the look for you.

21 - 40 of 244 Posts