Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 2.5RS - V2 WRX Swap
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*New Recording Up*-The reason I havent been around here much...

Hey guys,
Its been a few months since Ive been a regular on the board and Ide just like to share with everyone whats been consuming my time. I decided a while back to concentrate more on music and have gotten together a project Im quite proud of. So If your into metal or anything heavey, Check us out or even give us an Add...!

www.myspace.com/TheseDyingWords

Thanx guys, Lemme know what you think...!
-Steven

·
Premium Member
98 2.5RS - V2 WRX Swap
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wally Kincaid said:
Gonna need a website or merchandise made up for it? Let me know! :)
Im sure we will eventually, but for now were just trying to get stuff recorded.

·
Premium Member
98 2.5RS - V2 WRX Swap
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay guys...We just got our first professional recording up...!! Im so stoked, I cant stop listening to this. Its ALOT better than the first clip we had up so Please! Go have another listen. ITs like a whole new song. This will be the first single on our first EP which is still under construction. Enjoy!

www.Myspace.com/thesedyingwords

-Steven

·
Premium Member
98 2.5RS - V2 WRX Swap
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Initialdaddict said:
Instrumentals are badass, but i can't do screaming that i can't understand. Just means to me that, that is the best the singer can do is scream nonsense into a mic.
I can understand how people could perceive it that way but It actually takes quite a bit of technique. This Is my first time doing any kind of vocals (I sing the choruses) and I have alot more respect for vocalists in general, especially those who do screaming.

But thanx for the criticism either way! I appreciate the listen.

Heres some pics for you guys...

Me and Fred, Our Vocalist (Obviously)

Dave, our other guitarist...

Taylor, Our drummer. Kicks ASS for only being 17

Enjoy Guys...!

-Steven

·
Registered
96/99/07 lightning red
508 Posts
feels like i should be eating babies when i listen to that kind of music!!! hahaha ive never really understood that kind of music. what ever tickles your pickle though!! i might be able to see my self listening to that music on a hard leg workout. i need all the motovation i can get when using the weight i use.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts