Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subaru onwers of the Mid Atlantic, we need to unite and combine all our powers for good. How do we merge all this power you ask, well it is simple. If you have body work, parts installed (hard stuff, ie: springs, tranny, wings) and simple stuff spread the work if the place does good work. It is hard as hell to find shops around here that do work that I can't do myself or are to lazy to do. So if you know a body shop, paint shop, parts store, or installation shop in DC, MD, VA, hell even PA, WVA, drop it in this forum so we can take the foot and finger work off of each other. I know most the of the shops are in VA anyway. I always see WRX's in VA and I feel we should bond and use our powers for good against the evil EVO 8. :D
But seriously I do like the car but lets help each other out.

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Destro

Are there any shops you know of that installs parts?

·
Registered
646 Posts
What parts do you need installed? TaiChih on nasioc can install things for you.
I went to a local paint shop in Laurel MD to get my side skirts, rear spats, larger hood scoop and front lip spoiler painted. It cost me total barely over $200.

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:eek:

$200 Holy Smokes.

Man that would be nice. But as far as parts go I am talking about the whole gammit. Body kit painted, spoiler painted and installed, steel braided brake lines, clutch transmission, suspention. Basically the stuff I can't do. Dyno to hopfully. And of course one day front mount intercooler and turbo kit, keeping the stock fog lights.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Icon25rs said:
Destro

Are there any shops you know of that installs parts?
Yep. Both of the shops I mentioned. New Again is down the street from me and I have had all my parts installed there, they do everything. Yes even paint.

This was taken from the Import Xpression meet on Sat.

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow nice car, but I have two questions for you. It kinda looks like an accident scene, I hope that didn't. And who is the blond in the back. Mercy, mercy me. I gotta smack myself to regain control. :biggest:

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can I get an address, or a phone number, or a webpage?

·
Registered
12 Posts
No, it was at the Import Xpressions meet. I have no idea what the people were looking at. She was one of a handful, there will be more at the College Park meet on the 3rd of May.

The address is:
1200 East West Hwy.
Silver Spring, MD 20910

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Time to bring this around again.

BUMP!

·
teh member
2000 GC8 (GM6) RS Silverthorn
1,144 Posts
OK I HAVE QUESTION!?!?

Anyone heard of a good body shop in Bel Air area? I need some good fender work and bumpers painted and some other misc. stuff.
Anyone heard of maybe PJ's auto body??
Thanks

·
teh member
2000 GC8 (GM6) RS Silverthorn
1,144 Posts
bump... it's going somehwere so if anyone has a good body shop for fender and paint PLEASE tell me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts