Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
2000 2.5 RS
385 Posts
Need the part number for the main shaft nut on a 2000 impreza rs MT, as well as the gasket that would need to be replaced when removing the transfer case if possible.

·
Premium Member
'00 GM6
846 Posts
Don't wanna make a whole thread just to ask for one part.. it's more than likely not oem subaru but I want to know where I can buy this...

·
Registered
fast wagon, toyota 4x4
1,206 Posts
^^^that piece on the RBP Rs is custom made. it was made by the previous owner of that car.

there are others you can but though

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I need the part number(s) for the tabs that cover the hardware holes on the rear upper wagon spoiler. Such as one found on a 2000 Impreza OBS.

you can see a hole on the bottom left of the spoiler (also on the right side of course)

and 2 holes one top (left and right side)

thanks in advance!
If you have the type that uses circular caps then refer to the LX part numbers. If it uses square-ish caps use the OBS numbers.

What is the part number for the bulb that goes into the Automatic Gearshift Light.
If it's the 2000 RS in your profile... 35185AC010.

06 usdm sti center differential?
38913aa1609l or 38913AA190. Depends on build date.

·
Registered
Aspen white 00 RS, WRB 03 WRX
797 Posts
part number for a pair of head gaskets phase 2 sohc 2.5rs ?

Should be 11044AA633, which you need two of.

Now I've got one. I need the part numbers for those little plastic screw/clip thingies (Technical term, haha) that hold the front inner fender linings (Mudguards is the official name, I think) in place.

21 - 40 of 260 Posts