Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

221 - 240 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
2000 RS
408 Posts
I really would appreciate some help with the V6 spoiler part number. Insurance is trying to source one to replace my broken one with not much luck.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,029 Posts
I cant find one, and i dont think your going to be able to get one new, from anywhere really. Not only did they never sell them here, they were made in very limited numbers in the countries that had em.

·
Registered
2000 GC67 Sliver 5 speed
307 Posts
Does anybody know the number for a 2000 or maybe 01 factory under the seat sub for an RS? Also the wiring harness to plug and play with stock radio? Been looking but cant find the parts # for it.

·
Registered
Silver/black 2005 Impreza RS
14 Posts
I need the OEM number for an 05 RS Sedan(MFD 04/05)(MANUAL) radiator, much obliged

·
Registered
2001 GC Sedan Silver
15 Posts
Square Door sil caps 2001 RS

I looked all over subaruparts.com and I cant seem to find the part number for the plastic door sill caps that run along the bottom of the door way (not on the door itself) and hold the plastic panels/trim in place. They look like they are square and will fit the rear door sil as well.

Thanks in advance. I'll provide pictures when I get home from work today incase my description isn't clear.

·
Registered
2001 GC Sedan Silver
15 Posts
RH passenger window/lock/unlock switch bezel. 2001 GC Sedan

Need a part number for the window/lock/unlock switch bezel for 01 GC Sedan. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1993 Subaru Impreza Wagon GF8
16 Posts
RS Bumpers front and rear
RS Hood
STI wagon upper spoiler and mid spoiler
WAGON JDM LEFT AND RIGHT TAIL LIGHTS

·
Registered
98 2.5RS/95 GF8/01 LGT
297 Posts
This is kind of a tough one. I'm removing my 2.5RS badge and installing some sparco trunk springs so I've been looking around for some STi taillight badging.

I'm trying to recreate this:

I've found the badge on the left but am trying to source down the STi decal with the line under the writing. All I've been able to find is the newer(?) one which is part # 93063FE030

Any help is appreciated, if I have to suck it up and not get the 'ultra rare JDM STi decal' I'll be alright.

221 - 240 of 266 Posts