Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

61 - 80 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
just had my 3rd honda stolen today. swearing them off forever, thought id never say that... what can i look to pay for a basic rs? what yrs were they manufactured here?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey everyone, heard about the site from Kaiba and thought id join.
I drive a 93 honda civic vx ls-t, and i recently swayed my dad from getting a new mazdaspeed3 to get an 01 2.5rs and build it up. its going to be a fun project and this forum seems to have alot of great info!

·
Registered
01 Impreza 2.5RS, 95 Civic VX
3,756 Posts
I drive a 93 honda civic vx ls-t, and i recently swayed my dad from getting a new mazdaspeed3 to get an 01 2.5rs and build it up. its going to be a fun project and this forum seems to have alot of great info!

I see you made it.

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
8,896 Posts
Welcome, this place has knowledge so deep you won't believe it. Study stickys in sections that are relevant to your build and learn! :D

·
Registered
04 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX STi
54 Posts
I am not what you would call a noob but I have a question none the less. I searched for about an hour now on here for a thread listing the differences between the years for the RS and could not find any thing. What I am looking for is some thing like this.

List of differences between 2004 & 2005 STi - IWSTI.com: Subaru WRX STI Forums

Can someone point me in the right direction and if not maybe one could be started.

·
Registered
2017 WRB BRZ w/PP
1,739 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 L-STi
433 Posts
im intrested in buying a subie..i have about 2000 cash what are my best options
I'd say like a mid 90's L and build it from there...2k wont get you much unless its broken or has a million miles...I'd rather have something a little older and mechanically sound then something that is a bit newer and isn't road worthy.. GL!

·
...Lower it
01 Aspen Ej205'd RS
7,010 Posts
Need some good ideas on suspension??

I would like to upgrade my suspension in everyway possable. I dont know anything about parts and stuff that have to do with suspension. What would you guys recomend? I know its a wide open question but i just wanna learn a little more.

61 - 80 of 448 Posts