Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
461 - 480 of 490 Posts

·
Administrator
2000 RSTi
2,030 Posts
Is it allowed to post a link to facebook marketplace when selling in the rs25 marketplace? I just want to make sure that people who don't have 10 posts will be able to contact me about the listing.
Once you have 10 posts, you can post a full ad with price(s) and location in the marketplace, and put a link to the marketplace ad as well. I don't want to see an ad with nothing but a link.

Any noob wanting to contact you can tag you or anyone else by putting an "@" before a person's name in a post outside of the marketplace. The person they tagged will get an email, and the seller with more than 10 posts can start a private conversation with the noob.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Once you have 10 posts, you can post a full ad with price(s) and location in the marketplace, and put a link to the marketplace ad as well. I don't want to see an ad with nothing but a link.

Any noob wanting to contact you can tag you or anyone else by putting an "@" before a person's name in a post outside of the marketplace. The person they tagged will get an email, and the seller with more than 10 posts can start a private conversation with the noob.

Sounds good to me, thanks for your help

·
Registered
2001 Subaru Impreza RS Sedan
23 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is Daniel, and I'm new to the RS scene, but not new to Subaru. I used to have a 2010 wrx but parted ways with it years ago and am now looking into finding a project car. I look forward to learning as much as I can through this forum in both new and old posts.

·
Administrator
2000 RSTi
2,030 Posts
I am new to cars. Can anyone help me do an STi swap on my Justy? i have a budget of $83 American
Yes, it's easy, you just need 2 flatheads, some bailing wire and bubble gum. Everything just drops in, like you use a front loader with random engine parts and literally drop em on top of the Justy. Trust me.

461 - 480 of 490 Posts