Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

441 - 448 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
'94 JDM STI
14 Posts
Hi guys

So I'm completely puzzled on how to install an oil catch can on my '94 Jap spec STI. I've posted a while ago about this, but didn't get any answers (might have been the wrong forum). All the other old install threads don't have any pics for some reason as well, so I'll just post in this thread instead.

Bear in mind that I'm pretty new to stuff like this and don't want to mess anything up by doing a trial and error kind of thing. So the basic question is, which pipes should go where? The can I have has two ports (I saw some have 4 as well). I'm not completely sure where the can should be sitting in relation to all the different hoses.

I'm attaching a pic of the engine bay for reference as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Noob

Hey everyone,
New to the forum and relatively new to subarus.
Don't actually own one but i have a '69 vw bug with an ej18 swap as a project.
Looking forward to finding some info, insight and hopefully even contributing.

slightly older pic as i have been tinkering on the cooling system and moving things around a tad

·
Registered
2018 STi
2 Posts
Hello forum! Looking forward to starting a project car I've wanted for so long. Wife gave the go ahead, so the search is on this year for a 2.5RS that I can build. Used to work for a Subaru/Evo tuner shop back in the early 2000's, so I'm fairly familiar with the EJ25 I'll probably swap in. Lurked for a while, this place is a great accumulation of info, great forum guys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could recomended any rear subframes for a 98 2.5rs. My subframe is rotted out and needs to be changed asap. I could buy another OEM one but I was wanted to know if there are any decent aftermarket options anyone has tried using.

441 - 448 of 448 Posts