Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

381 - 400 of 465 Posts

·
Registered
99 2.5rs coupe
10 Posts
Like to say hello to all. New to the site. Im a die hard car guy and builder. Just picked up my first subaru.. Always wanted one just never had the chance to get one tell now. Its a 99 impreza 2.5 rs coupe. I plan on buiding it as i daily it. All the questions and answers are appreciated.

·
Registered
2005, 9-2x, Silver
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

Picked up an 05 saabaru 9-2x for the winter. I've learned that most parts are interchangeable so ill be lurking around before making all the dumb questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
First post, getting my first Subaru this week. 2006 Impreza 2.5 i. After I purchase the car I'll have a little over 3k to put into it. First thing I need is new brakes but am curious to what your suggestions are as to modifications after that! I am a noob and would love all the help I can get haha

·
Registered
Subaru Impreza RS MY04
1 Posts
"a true genuine rs has a factory steel sunroof. so no sunroof no rs lol"

Was wondering if this was for the 2004 Subaru Impreza RS's too?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys new here but not really, been checking this site out for years and never got around to joining, been on and off this site for a while and have got a lot of pointer from here over the years. This is a great site. Believe it or not ive owned already 4 imprezas GC's and a legacy turbo over the past 10 years. Im a true subaru nut
When i get a chance i will post my current build that i have spent way to much money on like alot of people here I suppose. Im up in QC, Canada and there is a strong subaru community here.
I should make a thread about my Car, i will im sure you guys will like it, its along the lines of my username ;)

where should i post my build thread

·
Registered
01 subaru impreza rs
24 Posts
"Oh No" another noob

Hello everyone.... I guess im here to introduce myself
I have an 01 Impreza 2.5 RS and yes its a 5 speed manual(wouldn't have it any other way)..Ive been getting my hands dirty my whole life lol.....In fact fasteddie an I did a lot of mods last summer on his Porsche, it was interesting!
Anyhow im gonna go learn my way around here......hope to chat about some pieces for my rs soon!!

·
Registered
2002 WRB WRX
420 Posts
Hello everyone.... I guess im here to introduce myself
I have an 01 Impreza 2.5 RS and yes its a 5 speed manual(wouldn't have it any other way)..Ive been getting my hands dirty my whole life lol.....In fact fasteddie an I did a lot of mods last summer on his Porsche, it was interesting!
Anyhow im gonna go learn my way around here......hope to chat about some pieces for my rs soon!!
Welcome! Any pics of the car?

·
Registered
01 subaru impreza rs
24 Posts
I have some pics, but i am a noob lol....soooo haven't really learned how to post them yet..However i will learn....Just give me some time...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, i promised some pics of my car, so here it goes, I explained my story in the last post and here is my last,too expensive build, My list of parts are insane, but i have kept true to subaru and only used subaru parts, mostly new, maybe I should create a thread

[ img ][ /img ]

[ img ][ /img ]

·
Registered
2002 WRB WRX
420 Posts
Hey guys, i promised some pics of my car, so here it goes, I explained my story in the last post and here is my last,too expensive build, My list of parts are insane, but i have kept true to subaru and only used subaru parts, mostly new, maybe I should create a thread

[ img ][ /img ]

[ img ][ /img ]
I'd love to see a build thread!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I guess I will create one, it will take me some time, and im afraid lol because it will make me realize the massive amount of money and time i have spent on it, it will take me a couple days too remember everything. But i love her, obviously too much

·
Registered
2002 WRB WRX
420 Posts
I guess I will create one, it will take me some time, and im afraid lol because it will make me realize the massive amount of money and time i have spent on it, it will take me a couple days too remember everything. But i love her, obviously too much
Oh yeah, I feel the same way. Sometimes when I think about how much I've spent, I get angry with myself haha

·
Registered
2004 Subaru WRX STI
1 Posts
Tim_M here...enjoyed Subarus since the first time I saw an RS back in the mid 90's and then in Japan with their unique models.

·
Registered
Blobeye Wagon
31 Posts
Hey, just joined the subaru movement! 2005 2.5RS wagon, full engine and clutch rebuild last year, needs new headlights, and a full inspection but just drove 10 hours down highway 93 in BC and love it...

381 - 400 of 465 Posts