Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

101 - 120 of 481 Posts

·
Registered
Y2K GM6 & 65 'Stang Fastback
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #105 (Edited)
Just received the last peice I needed to get the six speed in. Can't wait to start!!

And ordered a cusco rear brace and bracket along with the OEM rear diffuser!!

Installed my 06 STi black floor mats.

Wiring for engine goes to Iwire this week too.

There will lots of stuff upcoming for April!! Woohoo!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Nice George, something about two GC's trying to occupy the same space...:lol:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
OK, I first want to apologize to everyone that wanted to help, my work won't allow people in there for liability reasons and its at 1am.

Second, project 6 speed is in full swing and the trans was installed last night. The rest will be done tonight. Pics and details available soon!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Ok been a busy last few days. Got the drivetrain installed:drool: feels great!

Only drove it a little and selling the engine, so turbo is next!

·
Registered
02' WRX
199 Posts
OK, I first want to apologize to everyone that wanted to help, my work won't allow people in there for liability reasons and its at 1am.

Second, project 6 speed is in full swing and the trans was installed last night. The rest will be done tonight. Pics and details available soon!
where do you work at that they actually let you work on your car there?i work in the tire and battery center at Sams Club and I've been trying to get the managers to let me use the lifts so I could work on mine haha

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #115 (Edited)
where do you work at that they actually let you work on your car there?i work in the tire and battery center at Sams Club and I've been trying to get the managers to let me use the lifts so I could work on mine haha
A major public utility company!

·
Registered
2000 Outback Sport (GF4)
49 Posts
Since I had the 05 Steering wheel and the stock shift knob, there was something missing. So I decided to get an 04 STi red stitch leather e-brake handle and it matches awesome!

Did you get the cruise controls to work with the sti steering wheel?

101 - 120 of 481 Posts