Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

181 - 200 of 481 Posts

·
Registered
Y2K GM6 & 65 'Stang Fastback
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Heres the car with the new springs. Feels amazing with the new springs, much better than the eibachs. I was antcipating not as much of a drop, but still very happy with where it sits.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
why not coils?
Too much monies for me, plus I'm to lazy to adjust. This car is still a daily, I wanted stiffer but still comfortable.

that looks good. what struts?
Thanks, still on the Ver. 6 STi struts.

What parts are you waiting on for the oil temp? Please post your Lamco knowledge in the Lamco Info Thread!
I am going to see tonight if the parts I got are going to work and I will post up the info. It's a sensor and plug I'll take pics too, I had no idea there was any interest in knowing that info.

·
Registered
'05 Forester XS
211 Posts
I am going to see tonight if the parts I got are going to work and I will post up the info. It's a sensor and plug I'll take pics too, I had no idea there was any interest in knowing that info.
If there is, I think I'm the only one really interested per say. I just like having the necessary info at hand. Besides, they're a cool, rare, functional slice of OEM goodness.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #189 (Edited)
Does your sti cluster do a full sweep on startup?
Yes sir! Only thing that doesn't work is the outside temp.

If there is, I think I'm the only one really interested per say. I just like having the necessary info at hand. Besides, they're a cool, rare, functional slice of OEM goodness.
It's not oem bits, but I hope it works.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Take two: I accidently broke the sensor, ordered new stuffs so hopefully I get them soon!

In the mean time, oil changes: engine, trans, differential!!

181 - 200 of 481 Posts