Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
You can't see me!
bon 12
4,923 Posts
:barf:

Look who is driving it - some chick who mistakenly purchased a wrx when she wanted a carolla. She will be in for a big surprise when she gets the insurance statement.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Theres alot of things that I don't like about this car, but aside from the grille it will probably grow on me.

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
looks like a Camry with a Mazda front and a Chrysler grill. I hope this one grows on me like the 06 did. I hated the 06 at first but I love it now. but I dont think the chances are good on this one.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I believe since it's toyotas influence because they are the major shareholder of the company now... I think they own 45 percent of the companies stock.

·
Registered
2001,subaru,impreza 2.5 rs RBP
1,813 Posts
Most the eletronics say "Nissan" on them, the cruse brain and a couple other lil pieces say mitsubishi in them.......not much left that is just SUBARU..........well the exterior parts..........the key..........:lol:

·
Registered
1998 impreza 2.5rs
630 Posts
DON'T LIKE IT. hOWEVER, i FEEL LIKE i'M THE ONLY ONE WHO TOTALLY LIKES The hatchback version, I can't wait. Finally we can do something in WRC. We have a disadvantage and we keep up pretty well, think of once the well balanced hatch hits the gravel. Later Loeb.

(sorry, caps was on and I didn't want to re-type)

But yeah, wrx got more lame than ever, we'll see what people end up doing with it though.

·
Registered
2001 White 2.5RS Coupe
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
all I got to say is as time goes by Subaru gets ugly and more ugly. When I look at the new Subies I dont like them 05 and under is the way to go and newer it gets ugly. When I see a subie like that all I can think of is could they put a H4 in a car like that might aswell start making Corollas with H4 motors lol! I would never own 06+ SUbie. I might aswell get me a FWD Car! LOL!

·
The Truth.
2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
5,389 Posts
Seriously, what the fuck? Why do we need ANOTHER thread of this?

P.S. - The hatch won't win WRC events if it's not a two door and doesn't have a shortened length. Because that is why the Ford and Citreon are dominating right now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts