Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I am the new punk! yay!

Though I have been a GC8 fan and Rally fan in general for many years now I do drive the new WRX. (my dad drives my '99RS now) I do have my reasons for doing so and they are not i-club bull$#!t hype related. I hope you all can look past that because I just can't take another i-club meet...:barf:

Thank you, please drive through.
-disco:D

·
Registered
95 Posts
yah, you just hopped on the bandwagon with everyone else!:stinky:

I'm just kidding! Seriously though good to have you and welcome. You will find this board to generally more pleasant. Not much trash talking and i haven't seen a thread locked yet!

·
Registered
174 Posts
You will find this board to generally more pleasant. Not much trash talking and i haven't seen a thread locked yet!
Agreed... Amazing how well self moderation can work, eh? :) Well, that and everyone here is a decent person. :sunny:

·
Registered
744 Posts
disco said:
Hey all! I am the new punk! yay!

Though I have been a GC8 fan and Rally fan in general for many years now I do drive the new WRX. (my dad drives my '99RS now) I do have my reasons for doing so and they are not i-club bull$#!t hype related. I hope you all can look past that because I just can't take another i-club meet...:barf:

Thank you, please drive through.
-disco:D
Fuqn n00b.

:D

Welcome ole timer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts