• 06 STI TMIC
  • NGK Irridiums 1 step colder
  • Invidia Ver 2 Catless Downpipe
  • Perrin Catless Uppipe
  • Apexi N1 Catback
  • Tial 44mm External Wastegate
  • Mishimoto Radiator
Drivetrain:
  • STI 04 6 speed swap (complete drivetrain w/ DCCD)
  • Kartboy Short Shifter
  • Kartboy bushings
Suspension/Wheels:
  • WRX rear 19mm sway bar
  • STI trailing arms
  • KW V1 Coilovers
  • FHI GC8 STi Front Strut Bar
  • Advan RGII
Exterior:
  • Hella Black Magic 1000s retrofitted with H3 yellow HIDs
  • ver.6 STi Replica Front Lip
  • JDM Rear Bumper Spats
  • 22b vents
  • Depo Blacked out headlights w/ mishimoto projectors
  • GTR Midnight Purple II paint
Interior:
  • Blox Shift knob
  • Custom made blue silk stitched with real leather shift boot
  • Pioneer Double Din Head Unit
  • STI steering wheel

Pics of the car:

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
5 Posts
OK...so what I have been waiting for!!! I have been lurking for a hot minute trying to see where you were taking this! Respect and thanks for keeping it classy. It kinda hurts my insides a bit, but it is good to see that you are taking care. More pics please!

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
5 Posts
Looking at these pics is seriously like stalking an ex-girlfriend's Facebook. I want it back!!

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5 rs
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking at these pics is seriously like stalking an ex-girlfriend's Facebook. I want it back!!
Oh man just you wait, the car is in the body shop right now getting de-rusted and all the dents out.... with a new paint job...

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
5 Posts
I'm at least glad I sold it to a guy that is willing to love the **** out of it. It pains me often. I think about regularly and how I made the wrong moves. I should have taken the money that I put into buy an XT and just picked up a beater Forester. Then used all the extra money that I saved from not buying an XT and dumped it into fixing up the Impreza. It's funny because I moved into that Impreza when I didn't have money, so my mentality the whole time I had it was that I didn't have money...even though I did.

Keep up the good work, man. I would love to see pics of where this project is for you now. Also, you friend with the vinyl hookup...does he also do installs? I am thinking about doing my Forester in the 3m Brushed blue that you had on the RS. What was your feeling on the end result with the vinyl? Any complaints about it?

B

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5 rs
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would have stuck with vinyl, if the body was rusting up badly. I was very happy with the maintenance and look of vinyl. However this new paint I got can't be beat!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts