Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1999, OBS, Green, EJ22
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the parking lot after work on Friday. Some students had found a clever use for a stack of magnets...

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
:lol: Awesome.

Never had any fun like that at my Catholic school. ;)

·
Registered
1999, OBS, Green, EJ22
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
No, stickers would have been bad news. I thought this was funny. The kids who did it thought it would make me mad. A few didn't survive the drive home. (A few stickers--not students.) These that remained were picked off by my two sons. I saw a couple guys at the Subaru Challenge who used fridge magnets like these to form their numbers, so I'll hang onto some of them for that purpose for anyone who needs numbers at the next race I attend.

Yeah, silly pranks are as open to private schools as well. I just said public cause that's where I work.

·
Registered
95,L,BLUE
843 Posts
i think its kind of funny you probably don't and i wouldnt do that but if i saw a car with that on i would laugh

·
Registered
1999, OBS, Green, EJ22
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wtf is JTI?

Well, my initials are JT, and that's what some of my friends call me. I just thought it would be fun to make some JTi stickers. Super loser, I know. But sometimes it's fun to be a loser. :loser:

Dude, do you have a bigger photo of your wagon posted? I'd like a better look at your light setup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts