Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
02 F-150 Extended Cab
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to me, nerdy girls are. maybe its cause im kind of the opposite but i tend to believe that girls who are SMART usually arent alcoholics, stoners, sluts, pieces of shit ,etc..im sure u guys know what im talkin about, like the quiet/nerdy type of chick whos a hottie but doesnt slut it up with everyone or go out of her way to wear skanky clothes

maybe its just me and being total opposite of that..i used to be a big ass punk and a trouble maker (ok not that bad, but bad enough to the point where everyone thinks im a bad kid lol) so maybe its that opposites attract thing??

what type of chicks do you guys think are the best or better yet, whats your taste ?

fat chicks? :loser:
athletic girls?
girly girls??
bull dykes?? :wtf:

haha

·
Premium Member
RSTI
6,844 Posts
I think nerdy chicks are hot. But there's kind of a find line with nerdy girls. Depends how nerdy. I -was- with a REALLY nerdy girl (hot too) As in she beats my friends asses at video games, sets up the entertainment system, programmer, server admin, etc. I think it was too much. Very cool person but probably will just be friends at this point. I thought thats what I wanted... But don't now.

I think I would like to date a slightly nerdy girl now, but more of a girly girl. Like a school teacher or some shit. Cute, outgoing, likes to help people.

cheers

garrett

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
christian girls (i am distinctly not religious). the ones that will fuck if you can spit it, but for the vast majority of dumb guys they hold out haha. they make good house wives, moms, and of course lovers.

nerdy girls are cool too, i would love to play some counter strike or diablo 2 with a girl. i dont know why but that sounds cool. smart girls are fun because they are harder to break, more of a challenge than dumb girls.

i also kinda have a thing for girls with odd hair, like kinda punk/rock girls. girls that dont dress like the usual preppy girls that shop at american eagle or abercrombie whatever.

what i DONT like is goth chicks. something about it is just weird. dont know what it is.

·
Registered
94 Mini Cooper
832 Posts
BIG GIRLS .....j/k
thick normal ladys
smart
nice eyes
cute face
personality = sexy
somewhat athletic
a girl that just likes to hang out
kinky when the times right
nice legs/ass
just normal next door chicks

·
Registered
White 98 OBS
682 Posts
There are only two types of chicks - bitches and whores.

Bitches are the ones who are too stuck up to put out for me.
Whores are the ones that aren't.

·
Registered
2000 Imp 5 door Sport
6,269 Posts
Athletic chicks are dead sexy for the most part.
examples
Swimmers
runners

basicly they need some shape but not fat.
the biggest thing for me now is not to get lectured every time i buy a car part. i don't make much money now that im in school and i have to say if it doesn't go to school it goes in the car. for the most part.

·
Boxer rumble FTW!
2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
621 Posts
i like the girl next door types, cute girls, smart/funny. Good personality and honesty are key then looks second. a nice smile and cute face are good. and last it doesn't hurt to have decent size boobies and a nice ass.

·
Registered
1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs BDP
2,079 Posts
i go for the ones who don't drink or do drugs because i myself don't engage in such activities. Also, it's kind of a turnoff to me for the girls who are hot and know they are hot because then they go around thinking that they're the best. I like the modest minded ones.

·
Premium Member
Donk It.
1,696 Posts
I like intelligent girls with some looks. Wit is key.

This is going to be a hilarious pun, but i fall head over heels for girls that are do-ers. Girls that KNOW what they want and ACT on it, rather than wishy-washy timid stereotypically afraid-to-make-any-move girls.

<<< Post 900 ftw! ;)

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Fun girls... no drama, not overly girly but not tom boys either. Just easy going girls who are fun to be with. I don't think I should ever have to 'get over' something in order to spend a lot of time with the girl I'm into. Plus I've spent way more than enough time with dramatic prissy bitches.

·
Registered
MY98 OBS, 92 SVX
199 Posts
well recently i have found i fall for the smart(nerdy kind of) girls, they always tend to be hippey like and extremely liberal, they always speak their mind and normally have valid points of view. i guess i find more in their personality than anything now. boy has that changed alot... btw, same boat as you man, i am viewed as a "bad kid" from my history, but i have changed alot, maybe the opposites attract crap is true.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts