Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up, like a few of you know, i'll be out in San D. from Oct.23 (flight arrives) to Nov.2 (flight leaves). And then i'll be moving out there from Tri-state at the end of january/early february. So you guys wanna meet up and show me and my friends how it's done in Cali?

It'd probably be better for you guys to set the date (with work and shit), cause i'll be sitting around doing nothing for a week anyway :spin: So a bar/club/beach -whatever, Tiajuana...
What do you guys think....

---> look forward to meeting you guys
*random question: any of you guys know the people at I-speed?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Well we'll show you how is done in Cali alright!!!:p Naw! for real I'll see if I can gather up the troops and make a day out of it...make sure you bring lots and lots of chicks along SCOOBS and CHICKS!!!:drool:

·
Registered
219 Posts
i'm pretty sure if he had access to chicks he wouldn't be hanging out with the RS25 crew. hopefully i'm wrong.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
eric m. said:
i'm pretty sure if he had access to chicks he wouldn't be hanging out with the RS25 crew. hopefully i'm wrong.
And WHo tha fuck asked for your opinion???

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'll see if they wanna go too...you guys should be the ones recruiting the girls, since i don't live there yet...:rolleyes: :p

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Darby said:
i'll see if they wanna go too...you guys should be the ones recruiting the girls, since i don't live there yet...:rolleyes: :p
Damn you got me there! :curse:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts