Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
97 WRX STi Type-R
171 Posts
Just found this thread while trying to find info about MS on Subaru. Thank you very much for the thread!
From what I saw, MS3Pro has software VR signal conditioning, that's MS3X that has potentiometers to adjust, am I right?
Was thinking about getting MS3 to learn more about tuning, CAN, expand datalogging for track car and choosing between MS3+MSX vs MS3Pro I really can't see benefits of DIY approach.. About the same cost when fully featured with RTC and knock module but plenty of room to mess things up. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I been reading and re reading this thread lol I am swapping a subaru engine ej25 single cam into my 69 baja and I am not the best at tuning. I think this is a great write up on tuning with the microsquirt, best I have read so far.I am gonna use one myself for the swap, seems pretty popular swap found lots of info. I was gonna swap in a h6 ez30 but herd they take a bigger radiator and are harder to keep from over heating. but that 220 hp is hard to pass up but it also adds 100lbs to the car right from the start. H6 weigh 397lbs (180kg), vs 298lbs (135kg).

21 - 22 of 22 Posts