Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, Asp
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
place was ridiculous.

those texas shaped tbones really taste a lot better than the regular ones.

for serious.

i are much happiest where i is now.

yes, that's the pacific ocean.

·
OG GC
OG 01 STM 2.5 RS
1,506 Posts
Damn right there huge! Hell some even have WiFi , surf the web while you... well you get the picture :run:

·
Super Moderator
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
^^ Yeah I think Ohio instituted WiFi a little while back, at least along I-80.

The timing sucks, because I used to go across that all the time, on the way back and forth from Iowa (my wife went to grad. school out there). :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
In AZ it looks like that at rest stops. They arent in bad shape, other than the nasty inside and smell. They are LARGE though. Sometimes there is nobody there, and other times they are PACKED!

·
Registered
'01 BRP Coupe
2,799 Posts
to be honest, i have never really used the rest stops here. for the very few i have, they all looked like the one in dumb & dumber. how did you like texas?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imprezaL2345 said:
it looks like your bugeye needs to shave :)
:lol: haha yeah it was pretty gross.

i liked texas okay, i was only there overnight as a stopover. i was in amarillo. kinda reminded me of orlando.

·
OG GC
MY00 BRP RS...still adding to
4,471 Posts
Hope you had a couple of days to get through Texas. ;) I've heard people from up North talk like a couple of hours will be okay to drive from Dallas to San Antonio, or El Paso. :lol: Hope you enjoyed the drive!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i was on 40 westbound.

it didn't take very long. i have a friend living in ft worth, i may try to visit later this summer.

i think from what i've heard, i'd like austin better than other places.

·
the hard way
1972 240Z
10,462 Posts
austin's a special city, i dont know if i would really want to live anywhere else in texas, but i also dont think theres another place in the US i would rather live than here. (just saw you were from nc, i like it there - beach, forest and mountains, asheville is like a teeny tiny austin ..with less tattoos and motorcycles). ft worth is worth the visit too. cheesy pun not intended.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts