Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
161 - 180 of 1,753 Posts
Discussion starter · #169 · (Edited)
Got a second wind and got a few more pieces in. I threw a seat in after and the shifter feels fabulous. I gotta find my shifter bushing thing a sketch up a plate to mount it to, then mount the driveshaft carrier. Then it's a toss up between getting and mounting seats or doing floor pans

Mount seats, then floor plans. Sooooooo much easier to work inside the car without pans.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

its been a pain climbing around inside it.
I feel your pain. I dread doing interior stuff on my car for that simple fact of having to vault a set of door bars every time I drop a socket.

Discussion starter · #177 ·
I feel your pain. I dread doing interior stuff on my car for that simple fact of having to vault a set of door bars every time I drop a socket.

ya door bars are last. I havent finishe visor bar yet since i need to put the roof X in before welding the visor bar in. Its there and lightly tacked. I keep tell my 10 year old not to swing on that one

Discussion starter · #178 ·
as of yesterday.

Green is tacked done
Red is planned to be done
Yellow is rough idea, not nailed down yet. and i still need to add some in the back and to the front strut mounts to sure up the crossmember pipes

161 - 180 of 1,753 Posts