Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1681 - 1700 of 1742 Posts

·
Experimenter
Tubaru Pickup
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,687
I got home about 1am. Im making bacon. Footage goes up tomorrow, teaser though I had a fusion 360 track side and was shootin the the breeze with Peter on chassis designs on his personal project

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza L coupe
767 Posts
Awesome you made it up for the day. Hopefully you didn’t get stuck in too much rain. Really cool Oliver and the Subaru guys were checking it out. It’s definitely smaller in person than I thought it would be.

Did you make it out to the forest at all? Or just to the waste management area?

·
Experimenter
Tubaru Pickup
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,694
Awesome you made it up for the day. Hopefully you didn’t get stuck in too much rain. Really cool Oliver and the Subaru guys were checking it out. It’s definitely smaller in person than I thought it would be.

Did you make it out to the forest at all? Or just to the waste management area?
Never made it out, im bummed but gives me a reason to go back next year and spend the night. Left my house at 9am, got to WM at 2pm watched it all, went down to podium and left at about 7pm, home at 1am.

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza L coupe
767 Posts
Never made it out, im bummed but gives me a reason to go back next year and spend the night. Left my house at 9am, got to WM at 2pm watched it all, went down to podium and left at about 7pm, home at 1am.

Yea it’s a tough event to go to for just one day, especially Saturday. But like you said, more to look forward to next year.

·
Experimenter
Tubaru Pickup
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,696 (Edited)
Back to playing around with the GoPro Fusion

360° Bridge run

And I'm also trying to learn Adobe Premiere, this program is rather in-depth so bare with me. I'm attending Adobe classes at Youtube Univesity. And Finished up lesson 1

·
2.5RSMatt
117 Posts
And I'm also trying to learn Adobe Premiere, this program is rather in-depth so bare with me. I'm attending Adobe classes at Youtube Univesity. And Finished up lesson 1

Hope you like rendering!

This beast is looking great. Phenomenal drive and effort dude. Very nice work.

·
Experimenter
Tubaru Pickup
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,699
Hope you like rendering!

This beast is looking great. Phenomenal drive and effort dude. Very nice work.
Haha yeah. It hasn't been too bad rendering. Nothing real long yet seems to take about 5 minutes per every minute of video give or take. Had to upgrade video card just to run the program.

Damn space age technology, I can spin the video??? That is nuts! How long has that been a thing?

Exotruck sounds great!
:projectsti.com:
GoPro Fusion. One of their cheaper cams too but it need a few supporting mods like a pretty meaty 4gb (or better) GPU. Somehow MacBook pros run it, don't know how since my new GPU alone is almost as big as that notebook. You can get some 30 second clips using the cell phone app but only renders in 2K

·
Experimenter
Tubaru Pickup
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,700
scooped my brothers XXR 527's yesterday. He bought a 2017 WRX and they dont fit because his set is a +20 offset, mine are the same wheel but in a +35 offset which should fit. SO He's gonna split the cost of some 265/35's with me and I'll repaint his wheels my silver and be an inch wider. Tires, well I'm cheap and i dont need the best so I'm going to probably try the Kenda KR20A tires i came across. Cheap enough, i like the tread pattern design and can only find good reviews about them.

1681 - 1700 of 1742 Posts