Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now check this out!!! KFP is extending a TEN PERCENT DISCOUNT to anyone who calls 1-888-518-6656 and mentions RS25.com for these pads. P/N's 721 (Front) normally $114.00 and 770 (Rear) normally $80.00, in #4211 Blue Compound.

Click here for the review I went off of at SubaruReview.com:

http://www.subarureview.com/showreview.php?id=395

-RS25.com

·
Registered
Leg 3.6R, FXT, XV, BRZ
325 Posts
These pads are awesome! That is my review at subarureview.com...the pads are still holding up well, if I had one complaint it would be regarding the squeaking when the brakes are cold & when there is a lot of brake dust built up. But the decreased stopping distances are amazing and worht putting up with the noise. If you want a pad that is not quite as noisy I believe the Silver compound has less dust & squeal but aren't quite as grippy, still grippier than stock, but not as grippy as their blue compound. If you have questions give them a call and ask, they have several different compounds availible to fit what ever your needs may be.

H

·
0 Posts
I'll have to keep them in mind when I need to replace my pads. :)

Not going out to replace pads for a 10% discount, you know.

·
Registered
197 Posts
thanks for the info, but I'm not in a market for pads just yet.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine arrived today, and in much better shape that the struts I ordered from Tirerack.com. These actually looked like they were packaged with CARE!

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good question - give them a call at that toll-free number in my first post and they can tell you. :)

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These things grip so hard my ABS kicks in on dry pavement! I am still amazed at how much stopping power they give me. It's unreal... I'm loving it! Heh! :D

H

·
0 Posts
Somebody on the i-club posted that these pads ate away like 3mm of rotor in like 250 miles. :rolleyes:

Let us know how the rotors hold up there James. :)

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll let you know. They are grinding a bit, but they still stop like crazy. I am planning on posting long-term results. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts