Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious on what the thread size was for the banjo bolt for the oil feed that is on the top of the td04 turbo ?

I lost the banjo bolt and the dealerships around me are not the smartest - they keep telling me its not possible to get.

any help is much appreciated.

thanks

· Registered
1993 Subaru Impreza L AWD
296 Posts
oil feed line is 10mmX1.25 and the coolant lines are 12mmX1.5
Been going through the same problem with my turbo project and finally tracked a guy down on nasioc to send me some.
They do however make a 10mmX1.25 to 4AN converter.
Might be easier to do.

· Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i just looked up on summits site the fitting, found the -6 AN to 10mmX1.25 .... on the top of the block I have the plug out and have a 1/8"tee in place, one for my turbo oil feed line, and the other for my oil pressure gauge.

on the turbo side of the Tee, I have a 1/8"x1/4" flare adapter, can i just connected the 1/4" line to the -6 AN adapter ?

· Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
464 Posts
i dont know if it would be okay to modify from the banjo bolt style feed because i think the banjo bolt somewhat regulates the flow of oil into the turbo? thats kind of my question about doing something like that converion to AN style fitting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.