Premium Member
2.5RS
8,447 Posts

·
Registered
A bucket
1,145 Posts
Riddle me this;

are you awesome enough to handle the extra jdm power the tanabe is about to give you once you put it on and start the car?

If you answered no to the above then get the stromung.

·
Registered
1993 Subaru Impreza L 5smt AWD
716 Posts
Riddle me this;

are you awesome enough to handle the extra jdm power the tanabe is about to give you once you put it on and start the car?

If you answered no to the above then get the stromung.
You think he's ready for this?
Strömung, pronounced "Stramung", is the German word for flow and is the key ingredient in all of our handcrafted exhaust systems. With over 30 years of exhaust building experience and our proven laminar flow techniques, we are proud to offer our collection of limited production exhaust systems to you.

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe Silverthorn 5spd
565 Posts
I scooped up a single tip Stromung axleback for $80. It sounds sooo good. I have gotten quite a few compliments, and questions about what i have. (Borla to Stromung HFC, STi res to axleback)

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.2; en-us; LG-P925/V10e Build/FRG83G) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

MosquitoXR13 said:
You know the Germans make good stuff...
Nein! Nein! Nein!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.