Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Si
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone hav any idea why i can't turn of my tail lights and my front corner lights? The switch is off and the car is off but the lights stay on. Headlights and fogs are off though.

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
Everyone does this at some point. I think there is a DIY on it :lol:

·
Registered
17 Chevy Cruze
2,487 Posts
lol I did that once... but I did not know it was that till right now. I just kept unplugging the fuse... and one day it went away mysteriously...... lol now i know why...

·
misinformedia.com
09' Forester, 00 RS, 02 Legacy
1,814 Posts
LOL you guys all suck!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS FREAKIN NOOBS?!?! MAN I THOUGHT I JOINED A REAL RS FORUM!!!

ehhh im lying i did the same thing too in my L when i was in high school. i was freaking out. and then noticed lol

·
Reformed Ricer
99 Impreza L
4,574 Posts
I'm amazed that I didn't do this, considering I've made every other mistake. I inspected my car and all its buttons when I got it though lol.

·
Registered
95 **** Piece
6,822 Posts
lol its funny how many people do this. I'm surprised I didn't actually. I have made equally dumb mistakes with goofy ass door locks and stuff like that though. Has anyone ever had a reason to even use that switch? I can't imagine why you would even to use that????

·
Backroad Warrior
97 LGT, 02 OBS, 99 OBS
2,456 Posts
Has anyone ever had a reason to even use that switch?
I've used it durind nighttime TSD rallies. After some checkpoints i'll turn the car off. Flip the switch and it's easier for other rally drivers to see your car after the checkpoint car.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,280 Posts
I have all leds too, really saves the juice.

myself and several others use it to turn on our parking lights at the weekly meet, cuz it looks cool and well, because we can...
plus i have all led's, so i can leave them on for days and my battery wont be dead.

·
Registered
12,196 Posts
On a serious note, will an 02 WRX catback fit on my 00 RS? Anyone know? I saw something about rotating the resonator and welding the muffler hangers, but I'm not sure.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,280 Posts
On a serious note, will an 02 WRX catback fit on my 00 RS? Anyone know? I saw something about rotating the resonator and welding the muffler hangers, but I'm not sure.
Rotate the flange on the wrx catback so you can put your stock catback back on if needed. Rear hangers work, front one really won't be needed but the muffler shop can cut that one loose and move it if you want to use it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts