Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1621 - 1640 of 1703 Posts

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,628
I was thinking about this car today, where you at!
South Jersey, thinking about selling it. Something about debt and priorities.

I drove it just a handful of times this year so maybe it's time to move on.

Sent from my HTC U Ultra using Tapatalk

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,630
Dead thread is dead. Busy with work, some cool things posted to my Instagram, but the car itself has been sitting for the winter. I'm pulling it out this weekend to take it for the first drive of the season and "schedule" an oil change. I'm thinking Liqui-Moly 5w-40 this time around. Good enough for Bozz Speed, good enough for me.

I don't have much planned for the upcoming year because I'm planning on traveling and getting a new tattoo. I do need to replace the moldy carpet though but I might run with just floormats for a while and see how I like that.

I will be replacing the quarter panels this summer with the help of my brother-in-law. I can't afford the paint right now so it's just going to be primered and looking like crap until I can get around to painting the whole car.

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,634
It's loud :/ road noise etc. I couldn't wait to get carpet back in mine.
Good point, but I forgot I did this a few years ago...

So it would like crap without carpet.

I took the car on some errands yesterday. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. I'm getting bored, the roads suck, traffic sucks worse, and the RHD novelty wore off.

Oh, and those brakes. They had a nice layer of rust so the first couple dozen stops were like stepping on a brick. Hard pedal, no friction, no stop. Scared the shit out of me the first stop sign I did the jersey roll through.

·
2.5RSMatt
126 Posts
I took the car on some errands yesterday. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. I'm getting bored, the roads suck, traffic sucks worse, and the RHD novelty wore off.

Getting old is fun huh? :)

Clearly you need to broverland more and get away from this subaru shit. May I suggest 2 roof top tents, a long arm kit with remote res. and perhaps $3,000 worth of snowpeak gear?

1621 - 1640 of 1703 Posts