Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when are we going to get RS25.com tee's? I want one to wear to the local 'other club' meets :)

Brandee

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
Baseball caps!

How about Black wool baseball caps with a big RS25 logo in front, and factory chaped IMPREZA letters in the back above the size adjuster band? That would be COOL! Helo? Anyone there? :confused:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, finally! :)

I want a TEE and a hat like that would be cool too!

I'm totally willing to fork out the dough for this.. James must not want to make a little extra green.... ;)

Keep posting and maybe we'll get a response :p

Brandee

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
I just came in contact with a guy up here that does embroidered logos...I am sure he would be willing to do a bulk load for the group if we figure something out!!:D

I just got an SPO polo that he did.....very nice work.

He does hats, fuzzy vests and jackets, and polos.

Let me know if we should try to do this...I would imagine we would all have to agree on a couple of colors too!!

Sounds like fun!!

;)

Tina

·
Registered
169 Posts
If he can't or won't use Priority Mail from Oregon, and will ony use UPS, he can keep the stuff, I don't care what it looks like. I'm tired of having to spend for the crap service UPS gives, then have to wait two weeks to get it, only to find it on my lawn the next morning.

If he will use Postal Service Priority Mail, I'm interested.

Ron

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I'm always interested in stuff, but I didn't realize there was a demand. Is there?

If it's low volume, you are all welcome to do something on your own, maybe give me a discount on one though! :D

-James

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Definitely on demand. I've go your demand right here! :bangs fist on table:

·
Registered
392 Posts
i'm up for a hoody with some type of quote on the front and a picture of a rs on the back..

i'll get my artsy friends to draw something up.. lets get some ideas and i'll look around for some other stuff.. we need to make james some money.. ;) *cough* royalties i mean, for the site and all *cough* heh.. :biggest:

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
No complaints there.

I have always been partial to a line-drawing of a 3/4 angle RS from the front. You know?

And I LOVE hooded sweatshirts. Wearing one right now! :D

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Yeah, I'm really digging the hooded sweatshirt idea. I'm in for one. Let's get some designs going, and see what we can do from there.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Well, of course, I'd be partial to seeing one using the top banner of the site - maybe just the left half with the www.RS25.com lettering, but with the checkerboard background.

Here is one already cut:

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
I can send this image to him on Monday to see what he thinks if people are agreeable??
I remember seeing hooded sweatshirts on his deal, but wouldn't everyone want tees too??

I would be partial to black or maybe gray with that logo. Also need to find out if it would be easier just to do the logo with out the background..as I am sure price will make a difference...
;)

T

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
picky picky me

I would like the front to say: 2.5RS (like the emblem) and the back to say in bold letters: ALL WHEELS DRIVEN in red, then a silver line, and below that in white: REAL CARS DON'T HAVE FWD heh heh
Take that, Honduh Hoodlum! :sunny:

ALL WHEELS DRIVEN

REAL CARS DON'T HAVE FWD

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
I will send the logo off to him and get his opinion...let you know from there.

T

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Well the guy suggested doing embroider work if we do the club logo..thought it would look better.

He didn't give me a price..just his opinion.

Please give me your input, so I know if I should follow this any further!!!

Thanks,
T

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Well shit you know I'll buy one!

Again, my preference is for a hooded sweatshirt, or long-sleeved T next, both would have to be thick, heavy, good quality material. I hate wimpy cheap T-shirts or sweatshirts, you know?

Baseball cap? I'll take one! :D

1 - 20 of 95 Posts