Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me find where I can buy an Original SYMS rear spoiler for the GC8?

SPO Motorsports has it on their website, but they supposedly don't sell parts anymore. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Andrew has one on his RS, you can try and PM Andrew, but Im not sure how often he's over here but you can definitely PM over at i-club and he'll get it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
i got mine from SPO Motorsports awhile back.

i would suggest doing a search on iclub for "syms" under the vendors forum. if they sell something from syms, chances are they can source you the wing.

·
Registered
646 Posts
There are at least two other companies who sell the wing I think your referring to. Its the one that almost looks like a touring car wing that dips down at the ends. They pop up on yahoo.co.jp every now and then for no more then $180.

·
Registered
646 Posts
No they aren't replicas as SYMS is not the only shop in the world who makes a wing in that style. You can get any style of wing from multiple companies. Unless you want to pay the extra amount to tell everyone its a SYMS wing. I'd rather spend the extra on something else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts