Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Subaru Legacy Diamond Gre
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have become a dealer for Swift Springs USA and are here to offer you some great pricing on there hot products. We feel Swift offers one of the best springs for everyday use and that is the reason we dont carry other lines of springs as we feel they just arent up to par.

Contact
Chris - [email protected]

Website - www.TougeTuning.com

Pricing
Swift Sport Springs - Contact for Pricing
Swift Spec-R Springs - Contact for Pricing

We recommend confirming that your fitment is in stock before ordering, payments can be sent to [email protected] via paypal.

For other applications please contact me directly for pricing

Fitment and Specs - Click Here

Swift made Sport Springs keeps your quality ride you get from showroom, and adds a sporty feel and lower ride height for sport driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best.
Swift did not start developing Sport Springs by trying to drop the ride height. Unlike others who only care about style, Swift approached to create lowering springs with 3 rules.

1 Keep or improve a smooth comfortable ride.
2 Increase handling, control, and performance.
3 Lower the vehicle within the each vehicle’s usable stroke.

Most end users understand and had experiences with the typical harsh and uncomfortable ride from lowering springs. Performance on lowering springs is often overlooked by manufactures because most lowering springs are design to cater appearance oriented customers. The results are usually bumpy corning that cause a decrease in traction, or excessive worn shocks cause by lowering the vehicle beyond the usable stroke. The problems with most lowering springs are quite simple. First is due to the lowering amount, and second, the coiling design of the spring.

Swift G35 Spring

Competitor G35 Spring

So what is the difference between Swift and other manufactures?
I always thought that springs are just springs?

We utilize a less coil design to create a much more responsive spring. With fewer coils, we can completely eliminate the chances of coil binding and increase the amount of usable stroke. Also, fewer coils on lowering springs will create a faster reaction speed towards any road conditions. So instead of skipping on the harsh road surface, the spring will reacted to the road surface as needed.

Un-sprung mass are also less on our lowering springs. With a fewer coil design, you can expected a far lighter spring. It will take less effort for the spring to compress and rebound. Therefore, with swift, street users or track users will experience an increase of predictability during high speed corners and straight line traction.

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
Awesome!

Gonna move this to Vendor FS. :)

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
DO NOT move this to Vendor FS for 24hrs!

·
Meany Head
2000 RSC
10,236 Posts
Beautie! I was under the impression that Swift was dropping their GC line of springs. I'm more than happy with mine, so I"m glad to see they are still selling them.

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
8,896 Posts
SWIFT! Plus 12345+++ Not a single complaint on my ride! :sunny:

·
Registered
01 RS w/ 2.1 stroker ej205
2,176 Posts
yeah any pictures of what it looks like on a GC. wondering if its better than the P1 springs :D

·
Registered
2007 Subaru Legacy Diamond Gre
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
whats the difference between the regular springs and the spec-r?

does anyone have any pics of the drop on a gc?
Spec-R aren't available for the GC, they are only currently available for STi fitment.

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
I've never ridden in a Swift-equipped car, but the Legacy GT guys love the things, and I hear great things about the quality.

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
If anyone wants to see what they look like check my member journal as i have them on my car.

they dont drop your car and are not uncomfortable for daily driving at all. They offer considerably better handling though so i say they are worth every penny.

as for their weight savings i really couldn't tell when i picked them up.

Chris

·
Banned
01 Silverthorn 2.5rs
493 Posts
Dang, those are as soft as P1s. I'd like to see some rates closer to the Gymkhana rates but offer a bit more of a drop.
That's what I was hoping for. I would have gone with these if they were close to the Gymkhanas with stiffness.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.