Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1998 2.5 RS
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for the PA State Championship Autocross. You do not need to qualify for it or anything, just come out and have some fun.

From myautoevents.com :

TO REGISTER FOR BOTH DAYS, REGISTER AND PAY FOR SATURDAY, PAY $70 FOR BOTH DAYS, THEN REGISTER FOR SUNDAY, USING THE $0 "PAID FOR WEEKEND" OPTION.

If you want to order a t-shirt or polo shirt please be sure to specify the size and quantity of each. This is for ordering only, and you will need to pay via cash (preferred) or check at the event. T-shirts are $15 each and polo shirts are $20 each.

If you are registering for both days use the Saturday registration to pay for Saturday and Sunday.

We will NOT be using our regular reserved number system for this event. Competitors will choose any number, that is unique across all entrants.

Things are a little different for this event so pleas read the linked PDF below

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.ShowFlyer?psevent_id=8408

Online Registration ends 8/13 at 8:00 PM

(Sorry this is kind of last minute, but I was on vacation)

· Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT, 1977 Jeep CJ7
1,535 Posts
It was a good weekend I had alot of fun an talked to alot of guys who knew their crap about auto X. Even talked to a forum member. The car was not impressive to say the least. I added the Tribeca 25mm sway bar and I only have a 20mm FHI rear bar. The car pushed VERY badly. I decided then to get the car to slide more and get the back end out but my worn tired then had no grip to get me pointed where I wanted. Theres alot I need to do before the next event, but I had a great time. I didnt get alot of pics since I was driving and worked the course twice but I did get a few pics of the other GC that was there.

[/IMG]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.