Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1998 2.5 RS
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the 5th and 6th event of the Susqehanna SCCA/Appalachian Sports Car Club Autocross Series.

Date
July 26-27, 2008

2300 North Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101

Driving Directions
http://www.agriculture.state.pa.us/fscomplex/cwp/view.asp?a=3&q=130273

Schedule
Suggested arrival time: 7:30am
Registration & Tech opens: 8-8:30am
Novice Walk-throughs between 9:30-9:45am
Driver's meeting: 9:45am
First car off: 10am
Registration & Tech closes: Beginning of 3rd heat

Fees will be $30 for anyone doing Myautoevents.com pre-registering and $35 to register the day of the event. Registration and tech will be open up to the 3rd heat (approx. 12pm). Walk ups are welcome (but you are encouraged to use the online registration). If you want to mail in your payments please contact [email protected]

In order to get a refund you must contact the registrar 3 days before the event. Refunds are available up to 12:01am July 24th. Refunds will be less the required MYAUTOEVENTS.com charge.

You must have a valid driver's license. All competitors and spectators must sign the insurance waiver. 5MPH in the pits and surround areas at ALL TIMES! NO tire warm ups! Your car must also pass our technical inspection in order to compete (Don't come to get teched if your car isn't ready to race. No "I'm going to take that out excuses. I will not pass you!!). A reminder that a 90dB limit is strictly enforced at all our events. If it's too loud you will not be allowed to compete.

Also this year the SCCA is requiring all participants to be members. If you are a member you will need your current membership card at registration. If you are not a member you can purchase a weekend membership for $5. This fee can be applied to a discount on the standard membership should you choose to become a member later.

This is a pretty big lot (the same as used for the PA State Championship Autocross). Courses are usually fairly fast, and almost like a mini road course. Hope a bunch of guys can make it again.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT, 1977 Jeep CJ7
1,222 Posts
Sweet I will be there....

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Yea i gotta sign up yet. What heat are you running?? I cant miss this one I need to see if this Tribeca swaybar will do anything??

·
Registered
1998 2.5 RS
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not running. I blew the motor in my car at Summit Point. I'm doing a WRX swap now. Also I will be out of town this weekend so I won't even be there to help.

Last time I just came and set up the course, did tech, and some instructing. That is probably what I will do for the PA State Championship too. Hopefully have my car done before the last event of the year at Hershey.

·
Registered
This week: 2005 Legacy GT
1,014 Posts
I'm going on sunday, but just to watch. The wifey doesnt want me to break my car.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
yea i didnt get down there. The car had some strut issues and I didnt want to break anything until I got them fixed. Anybody go??

·
Premium Member
98 RBP RS
674 Posts
I was there, I ran in the 2nd heat saturday and the 1st heat sunday.
This was another great event, too bad you guys couldnt make it.

I got alot of help from dan and managed to improve my time with each run

·
Registered
1998 2.5 RS
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good to hear Aaron. I am still on vacation (and have yet to start my swap so I will be at the next event but just to help with tech and stuff. :( )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts