Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
97 Brighton, 4x4
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kind of getting tired of the ride hiegth of my brighton w/ stock WRX struts and springs. I would like to lower but I don't know what I should be looking for. I would think WRX lowering springs should do the job but they might not give me the drop I'm looking for with the lighter chassy.

Could I use lowering springs made for an rs on my setup?

What kind of lowering springs made for a 02 wrx would get rid of my huge ride height. I'm looking for maybe a 2"+ drop from where it's at right now but I don't know if this would work with the struts.

Thanks for any help. :clap:

· Registered
97 Brighton, 4x4
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WRX struts springs brings up 500 different threads. I'm sure 5 out of those might be on topic. I figured it would be easier to just start a new thread. This is quiet a specific question.

· Registered
97 Brighton, 4x4
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So say I were to get some Tein Stechs for an 02, (which I think would give me the drop I desire) would I run into the same problems with the struts failing like on WRX's. Or would the problem be eliminated because of the lighter car and hense less drop?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.