Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see if I can do this every sunday at Life Plaza (or as I call it Rice Plaza!) I went last night it was pretty cool come out and hang-out with the Kids...Laters

Frakk

·
Registered
190 Posts
Even though it was an I-club meet thing, I was suprised to see at least 4 GC8s there. Didn't know there was meet, just happen to drop by after going to the shooting range in La Puente.

Ben

·
Registered
226 Posts
No, no, no, it isn't just an i-club thing. It's actually a Franco thing. I-club just happens to show up more often. Club WRX shows up a lot too. We definitely need more old schoolers out there. Hopefully I'll have my car back from the shop soon, so expect to see another RS! :D

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
asusimpreza said:
Even though it was an I-club meet thing, I was suprised to see at least 4 GC8s there. Didn't know there was meet, just happen to drop by after going to the shooting range in La Puente.

Ben
Hey Ben which RS was yours?

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
the Gemballa Porsche was the hottest ride there, tho :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
190 Posts
My RS was parked a little bit down, next to a 4-Runner. Pretty stock, so it's not much of a conversational piece. But I do have one of the 300 odd 2001 RS automatic coupes out there. lol

Those GC8's sure did look good though. I love the wings, though I'm hoping to get a RB5 replica after I do some force induction stuff later on.

Ben

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
asusimpreza said:
My RS was parked a little bit down, next to a 4-Runner. Pretty stock, so it's not much of a conversational piece. But I do have one of the 300 odd 2001 RS automatic coupes out there. lol

Those GC8's sure did look good though. I love the wings, though I'm hoping to get a RB5 replica after I do some force induction stuff later on.

Ben
Nice...Yeah I was the Silver GC8 there...I'm defiantly going to the Speedzone/Life Plaza next weekend see you there hey BTW whoever else is going post up!!!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey this past sunday night was bad ass!!! That arcade fucking ROCKS!!!!...hey did any of you see that R32 GTR that fucking thing was sick!!!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Quick WRX said:
Jason, you missed a good time.

No way dude. I got drunk on my couch and watched TV in my underwear. Did you sit around with your hand on your tool and drink Miller? I didn’t think so.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tall J said:
No way dude. I got drunk on my couch and watched TV in my underwear. Did you sit around with your hand on your tool and drink Miller? I didn’t think so.
Now that's my idea of fun!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Now that's my idea of fun!!!:rolleyes:
Want was I thinking? Looking at Casey's blow off valve sounds a ton more existing you're right. Besides I had a cold or the flu or some shit.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tall J said:
Okay I'll go.

I'll bring a hooter for ju
Or just bring the real deal!! some hooters!!!! now that is some good shit!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts