·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to simply title each regional forum with states, i.e.:

Southwest:
Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona

Get the idea? Please supply me with some feedback for your preferred region so I can possibly provide some clarification for us all. Besides, I SUCK at geography!

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
Northeast or New Nngland consist of...New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Mass, Conn, and RI that's it. That's all you need..I'm in scooby captial of the U.S. me thinks.

Tara

·
Registered
210 Posts
its a little confusing to me. plus its kind of broad. i think you should just use what the i-club has and then add any that were missed/needed.

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to break it down a bit, and I think once the state titles go up it'll be more clear. I've already had a good suggestion for Southeast - THANKS! :D

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
James... Do Northeast and sub-forum New England Area, Tri-State Area, and ummm.... Mid-Atlantic (I guess) :D

Wait! Scratch that idea... Northeast change to New England... and your set! :)

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
Northwest is like washington, oregon,and there's more but i'll have to look at a map.
Southwest is nevada, new mexico, arizona, and i'll have to look up more

·
Registered
13 Posts
umm... you might wanna split Canada up a bit, not sure how many of us there are but im sure there will be soon, maybe go west, mid, and east, maybe throw in Northern Canada (Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut)

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
The northwest also includes Idaho, but who knows where Montana and Wyoming belong, I can't recall seeing a member from either of those states, a pity. Also, if the Vancouver folks come along, they will need their own forum, they have lots o Subie folks! They mustered 60+ Impreza RS's for a meet just from the Vancouver area!! That is Subie country!

Nick C.

·
Registered
13 Posts
umm... you might wanna split Canada up a bit, not sure how many of us there are but im sure there will be soon, maybe go west, mid, and east, maybe throw in Northern Canada (Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut)

Sorry, hit back and refresh, thing reposted :rolleyes:

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
moss said:
James... Do Northeast and sub-forum New England Area, Tri-State Area, and ummm.... Mid-Atlantic (I guess) :D

Wait! Scratch that idea... Northeast change to New England... and your set! :)
hmm last time I checked the Northeast was New England.:D

Please come again.

Tara

·
Registered
'02 GG (Grocery Getter)
41 Posts
Tara,

The New England is only Part of the North East.

North East does contain NY, NJ, PA, along with New England and some people also think that MD is part too.

(Where were you Sat.?)

--kC

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
KC said:
Tara,

The New England is only Part of the North East.

North East does contain NY, NJ, PA, along with New England and some people also think that MD is part too.

(Where were you Sat.?)

--kC

KC,

Shh I know that, I just like it better this way.:biggest:

I was gonna go sat. but fishy kept on changing plans on me(he didn't call when he got out of work like he said he did) I didn't wanna drive down alone, been getting migranes at night and car headlights make my head want to explode so I wanted someone to ride with me just in case I got a migrane.
I'll be down Nick's way again in a few months and then I move down there in oct. So I'll catch him one of these times.

Tara

·
The first ex-ex-moderator!
00 RS & GSX-R 750
1,446 Posts
Another vote for a Lake Erie region forum. The midwest is pretty vast. MO is pretty damn far away. Just a suggestion. Plus the Lake Erie women are so much nicer than the real midwest women.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts