Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if someone already posted this and maybe I'm just a moron...but there's going to be a Suby Meet in Castle Rock at the outlet mall. We're meeting in the corner of the parking lot by the Nike store (northwest, I think) at 1:00 on January 4th. Be there!!!

-Kellie

·
Registered
150 Posts
i will be at the auto-x in the springs so if its over before 1 i will head up but it may be latter.

assuming that i get my tranny fixxed.

:mad:

·
Registered
150 Posts
i know i drove home last night from c-470 and I-25 to Church ranch and highway 36.

with only 3rd gear. it was fun crusing down I-25 at 45-50mph eith my 4 ways on.

yeah can't wait to do that again.

and starting your car from a light in 3rd is fun.

Erik S.

·
I'm a traitor.
2002 WRX wagon x2
1,166 Posts
Flooredsubaru said:
i know i drove home last night from c-470 and I-25 to Church ranch and highway 36. with only 3rd gear.
3 words (well 2 words and a number if you wanna get technical):
STi 6 speed.:p

·
Registered
150 Posts
REALLY??? you got me a STi 6 speed for christmas and i hardley even know you... Thank You.

if i had the $$$ i would but a junk yard gear box might be on my wish list.

Erik S.:mad:

·
I'm a traitor.
2002 WRX wagon x2
1,166 Posts
Flooredsubaru said:
REALLY??? you got me a STi 6 speed for christmas and i hardley even know you... Thank You.
If I ever win the lottery, that'll be first on my list of things to buy. How's that sound?

Flooredsubaru said:
a junk yard gear box might be on my wish list.
While you're at those junkyards keep an eye out for a 4WD XT6 for me. And any older Subies with decent interiors too. Oh...and buy me a lotto ticket por favor. :biggest:

·
Registered
91 Posts
id go but the engines still not here yet.. soo i will be at the next one.. bc im driving alll the time when i get my impreza back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
there are quite a few of us going to this meet. I've seen many say they will show up on nasioc.com. See you all there!:flame:

·
I'm a traitor.
2002 WRX wagon x2
1,166 Posts
Merdock777 said:
there are quite a few of us going to this meet.
Plus it's been posted on SVX Network and the Ultimate Subaru boards too, so it won't just be Imprezas. I hope we take up the entire parking lot of the Nike store and slow down all of their business. Evil Nike :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts