Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
For those of us who don't read SCC anymore whats it in regards to? What kind of racing and in what experience bracket?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
N/A said:
For those of us who don't read SCC anymore whats it in regards to? What kind of racing and in what experience bracket?
Its in regards to ProRally
The title is called WildWest International Round:9

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
N/A said:
hey, what's your reason for not reading SCC anymore? i stop ordering SCC because it started being like their other magazines (ex. turbo, import tuner, etc.). sorry be off topic.

·
Registered
646 Posts
They used to do tech stuff like how to fix or install something. Now its becoming like the others. Full of ads for BS products, more and more whores on hoods which if I wanted to look at women they make plenty of other mags for that. Not to mention that after having Options Mag and all the others in Japan for the last three years it just makes the US mags look weak. I still have a friend in New Zealand who sends me Fast Fours mag. Which is the only other mag a person would need in life.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts